Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

@AlphaFlow I know that feeling. But thanks to the novel's spoilers I've already known about the author's mental health so it was easier to read this chapter.

trying to save them =/= forgiving them.
MC have an idealistic thought of what an adventurer is, and that's why he want to become one, can't really blame him for sticking to it.

I kinda forgot how sociopathic y'all are. No one is arguing whether they deserved to die or not. It's mostly that most normal people don't want to see people horrifically gored by gruesome monsters right in front of you. He still want to protect human life, even if they're scum. He gets them out of there, and then sees them properly punished. Like a good guy.

Dex-chan lover
can't have MC killing the bad guys because that would totally make him as bad as them right... i fucking hate this trope/reasoning in these stories. it just forces the author to kill them off in some really stupid way just so MC can stay "pure", absolute bullshit...

Aggregator gang
I can just barely understand the mc trying to stick to a core principle of saving lives and thinking he should turn the bad guys over to the authorities, since he shouldn’t be judge, jury and executioner... BUT, the fucking girl crying over her would be rapist and killers is something my feeble mind just simply can’t comprehend... This and the rape trope is something i have (and continuously still is) been getting fucking tired and frustrated over.

@Osarumon exactly is not like the MC is some super cold military soldier, just some guy. i would understand the point if he killed other people, but that's not the case.

(tho him being soo worried about them seems really stupid, like bruh they tried to kill you and your friend, don't cry for them)

Like almost everyone else I can’t get over the fact the MC isn’t even acknowledging what those pos were going to due to the women. Not including what they did do and say to them especially Karen which alone should not make anyone so upset they got what was coming to them. Plus there is no way Karen should be crying over those that attempted to kill and rape her. This is seriously stupid. While some people are saying the MC wanted to arrest them that wasn’t said as far as I can see so all we got is him desperately trying to save and almost die for murdering rapists. That is just dumb and bad writing on many levels.

Aggregator gang
@Osarumon I expect my characters to act realistic to a degree, and i will be the first to admit, if three dudes tried to rape and kill my friends and me i would have no second thoughts about leaving them to die. I don’t know if i would have the mental fortitude to be able to kill them, but i would feel no fucking obligation to save them. The mc could escape at anytime without it resulting in people he cares for being sacrificed.

This series is underrated tbh, I want to see more of his progress and I find it interesting that it's neither exactly a reincarnated/revival power up or something. MC is just a survivalist with a uniquely OP bodily condition of being practically invisible to other people.

Contributor
Disgusting... to damage a story like this... the author deserves to be punished...

Aggregator gang
@Knighto Acted realistically? Because i will strongly disagree with that, especially if we talk about the girls reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being sad because you weren't able to protect a bunch of people who tried to rape and kill your friends. Not having it in you to kill them is understandable, but this?

Dex-chan lover
@Malte sorry, I should have gave more info, I'm with you in your analysis.
I was talking about how he easily escape after the scummy guys got killed.

Supporter
MC's a retard for trying to save rapists and murderers, especially those that attacked his only friends in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread