Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Ouka Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Double-page supporter
so why the fuck is he trying to save the people who planned to kill him again? just let the delinquents die ez

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read for a few chapters, this seems to still be stuck in the whore arc.

Dex-chan lover
being nice is ok, but trying to save everyone (even the one whos gonna attack you) while defending from assassins attack, he is the dumbest MC

Supporter
I think he's being obstinate in saving everyone because he doesn't want Ravi to have to lose more of her childhood. At the same time, dying would make her childhood lost pretty fast.

Dex-chan lover
Just reveal you can triple-cast already! I'm like 99% sure you can do that shit and even more

Dex-chan lover
Damn, our MC must be deluded into thinking he’s playing an Undertale pacifist route.

Dex-chan lover
just let the fucking scum die already. you have absolutely no reason to risk all this to save them, they deserve everything they get...
i won't lie i'm honestly starting to hate the MC with his pacifist good boy bullshit

Dex-chan lover
People really do not read dis manga do they or they are brain dead. He need the stupid boy alive so the father will buy the cursed ring. Ya bunch of retarded mouth breathers .

@didipi249 why it's work like that? i don't understand at all, how can he will not buying the cursed item if his boy died?

Dex-chan lover
Yep dropped the novel had the same goody MC problem, the adaptation didn't change 😕

Dex-chan lover
@didipi249 "my son is dead so i no longer feel like collecting cursed items" or "you fought a super assassin and didn't want to let your 'daughter' die in order to protect my son who tried to murder you several times. because of that i refuse to trade with you!"
both of these are fucking retarded. why are you defending this retardation?

Dex-chan lover
@didipi249

If the boy dies, it's not his problem. Neither is it his fault the boy attacked the prostitutes and died as a result. Besides, he didn't deal the last blow and he was already having his hands full with an assassin. He didn't have to reveal that he can use detox or can multicast. He didn't have to reveal that he's a superman. Everything he did has been unnecessary and self-harming, he can't receive blame for doing all he can to survive.

If the boy dies, then that's the nobleman's fault for not raising his son right. If the nobleman still blames the protagonist, then the nobleman is an idiot and the protagonist can find other customers for his stuff. If the nobleman blames the protagonist and the protagonist admits it's his fault, then the author is a dumbass who abuses himself with self-blame. Basically, everything that goes wrong in this world is the protagonist's fault. Even if someone's mother died some years earlier in a country far away, the protagonist would still blame himself and apologize for not being born 20 years earlier.

I'll have to agree with other posters here this is getting a bit ridiculous and I'm thinking of dropping this soon and also why is the manga still being released in increments?

Users who are viewing this thread