Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Ouka Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Ah, great... what does this assassin want? They don't kill willy nilly unless they are sadists.

Aggregator gang
wtf was this? this is so retarded, why the fuck would you protect the delinquents.
I feel bad for poor ravi-chan but the old-man deserves to die so hard, how can you be so naive.

Dex-chan lover
Too many people to protecttt. Doesn't help that the people are so far away/spread out eitherr
Many thanks

Contributor
These comments...
Obviously, he want to protect the girls , but he still need the stupid asshole alive if he want to talk with his father/sell the high value ring and maybe get a huge reward.

Problem is, he just really underestimated this assassin and took it lightly, something the assassin didn't do, even attacking others people to weaken Douglas.

And now Douglas had a poisoned knife in his body, he need to end the fight fast before he's out cold.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, Japanese really loves these kind of naive mc huh? That was pretty disappointing for an old man to be that indecisive.. You can't worry about her childhood anymore if all of you were to die.

@Siquall some comments on this manga tend to be really toxic. Great opportunity to find and block such people though, so you don't see their posts again. Which I decided to do, as I really dislike reading such negative (and at times also ignorant) posts.

I wonder how the assassin will react to him taking the hit himself, since he's an assassin i'd imagine his personality is seflish so probably wont be able to understand why he would and probably get mad how stupid he is i'd imagine

Users who are viewing this thread