Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Ouka Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't expect the issue with the girl to be resolved that quick.

Contributor
Be patient ppl, this awful arc will soon be in the good part (thank god), you will probably enjoy chapter 11/12 if the manga do a good adaptation .
But yeah, everything that happened in this town until now was 100% filler, that's why this arc is the worst of this story.

Dex-chan lover
@himeleth no one reading this wants a straight forward action fantasy story. The premise tells us it's not gonna be that. People just don't want to spend a bunch of time on a character that's annoying and amounts to nothing story-wise. There wasn't even any 'conflict' Once the MC found out he went "I'm sorry" and everything was solved. It was just narrative a waste of time, while foreshadowing self deprecating behavior for the MC. This has been the worst written arc in the story by a long shot. (And no 'realism' does not make something well written.) Everyone wants to move onto him interacting with characters with more depth to them than "But my trauma!"

Dex-chan lover
That's the only thing that can happen when a person says "Where were you when I needed you!?"

Dex-chan lover
What the flying fuck?

I thought he was just paying her lip service to calm her down but it turns out he actually believes that "it's my fault because I wasn't magically there to save you because I didn't even know you existed and I was busy saving the world" crap?

Is he fucking stupid? Is he actually going to feel guilty every time he realizes he isn't omnipresent and omnipotent. Then he might as well kill himself already because probably thousands of awful tragedies took place while he was busy dealing with this girl's bitch fit.

This is not even selflessness, a sense of responsibility or empathy, he is either a fucking idiot, insane or a masochist who loves using any excuse he can find to shit on himself.

What a dumb arc.

Dex-chan lover
We all know what needs to be done next. He needs to find the hero and apologize for overshadowing him so much that he was justly cursed. Then this will be 11/10.

@Acolytus
he didnt seem too torn up about it, so i'm not sure thats exactly it, but its still pretty dumb
i'm not sure why she responded in a somewhat positive way though, from her perspective it seems patronizing

Dex-chan lover
hahaha, can't wait for him to apologize to hero, and literally everyone, maybe demon lord while he is at it"I am sorry I killed you or something".

11/10 japan level 'politeness'.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this arc never ends so he can stay and play guardian to the brothel forever. It's a fun dynamic.

I'm not really surprised by his feeling responsible. He's got a savior complex.

Dex-chan lover
MC sends letter to some kid on the other side of the world.

"Sorry for not being able to save your mom after she gave birth to you."

I'm just here to say:
1. This arc is complete trash
2. I still hate the prostitute girl despite all excuses made for her
3. Can't wait for the next arc so I can forget this one ever happened

Dex-chan lover
and here i'm alone thinking "oh, so that's how they gonna re-use the flower"

Users who are viewing this thread