Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Oh look at me, I can draw a guy smiling while covered in blood, im sure no one has ever done a bloodthirsty assassin before. Let's just slap this baby with some God awful dialogue, add in some cryptic shit, and call it a story. That'll make all the readers satisfied for sure.

Supporter
There's no way someone would be able to cut through the bone like that though tbh.

i am sick of this old man now...
don't you have paralyse, stunn, hex (lol), freeze, bind all movement, truth drug, brainwash, handwash, bodywash...

i feel so refreshed now...fuuh

Dex-chan lover
@Blip well, if you mean the muscle used to move the leg in such a way as to dismember himself couldn't possibly strong enough to do that? Yeah. Though I will say he's probably cutting through joints more than the bone itself.

I do hope Ravi dearest shares some of that tragic backstory with us soon.

Aggregator gang
and that's why if your binding magic doesn't completely immobilize your target, you have to bind them limbs out stretched, to prevent the use of hidden tools, and gag them, in case of poison in the tooth trick AND to prevent any potential counter chants, it wont stop silent magic, but at least it'll limit their options more than just tying up the hands like this idiot did...or alternatively you can go with the "classic" fully knotted turtle-shell bondage style which wont come undone from one or two strands being cut (although it certainly looks better on females, so there is body type to consider...you don't wanna self destruct when on the verge of success)

And this is why you should always do a more secure way of binding psychotic villains such as this metrosexual douchebag. Come on, at least make it more believable.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh

Superman and the Batman used to kill. They stopped doing so in the face of the first wave of demands for censorship of the comic books. For about the three decades, the DC heroes didn't kill, but neither did the villains. (Though the villains might try and fail to kill.) When the villains again became deadly, the business of Superman and the Batman not killing became absurd.

But at least neither would have put the lives of innocents at immediate risk to protect the lives of villains. This story has become nauseous.

Dex-chan lover
Yeap, we guessed it. He can triple cast now. Was there ever any doubt he would lose?

Well, I guess he can use the disembodied hands to quadruple or pentacle cast now?

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist

Heroes not killing is stupid. Which is why I love the Punisher and those like him. I'll always take a hero that kills over a hero that won't.

Users who are viewing this thread