Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
Being with this dude is just asinine. At least apologize for your antics or smth? What a shithead. Being frank and straightforward is one thing but this dude is an ass

Dex-chan lover
@Twi

You're offering a conjecture to fill-in for the lack of actual storytelling. I'm not arguing that the choices of the protagonist could not be explained; I'm objecting that the author has not done so.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So he is an extremely meritocratic guy? Well... He is a jerk, but he doesn't seem that bad for now.

Fed-Kun's army
aaah so he respected him as a leader and that's why he hated him when he got weak... i mean his attitude WAS of a doormat, i would have hated it too, to see the person i respect like that... i mean he still is a doormat but he's a strong one lmao. dario's still an asshole tho imo;; BETTER THAN THAT SAGE OR ALAN THO!!! also aaaaaah look at papa doting on his cute daughter, my heart~~~

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
So Douglass was...the leader? ...Huh.

Ravi's surprised face was adorable, but what else is new?

Dex-chan lover
So that's his reasoning, maybe next time be less of a dick about it... well, not that anyone can do anythin about it that just the character author made lol.
Also I now know why he was called kamikaze swordsman... his swords tend to broke eh, that's kind of wasteful. Wonder if he can redeem himself with there's a "big brother" thing mentioned at the beginning of the chapter intro and all.

Dex-chan lover
so Dario wasn't so bad
seems like he would be an okay co-worker
i'd think that he would be essential to the team dynamic because he doesn't hold back on saying anything; it's like, he's the one to break the polite smiles and bystander effect if the leader ever does or decides on something disagreeable. some people otherwise would just bend over to whoever is the authority even if that authority is a coleague.

as for how this would affect the current group dynamic of just a doting father and cute daughter, now we have someone to comment on or retort to whatever the two are doing. the new member being a man also prevents any possibility of opening up any romance (assuming that they're both straight). someone said that this wasn't in the WN, but i think this is a welcome addition to the manga.

also Ravi is as cute as ever

@Nyaaa I figure that in the Fantasy world, only people that are rich or OP over others, may not be jerks. If the character isnt this type, they need few jerky side

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth Yes, Dario didn't appear in the original webnovel. The Toyberry trip was just Douglas and Ravi.

Dex-chan lover
@beperov

Most things shouldn't be spelled-out; but, no, it hasn't been sufficiently implied. It would have been quite possible for this installment to have begun with some internal dialogue revealing that the protagonist had some better reason for accepting partnership with Dario, or even revealing that he had some ill-considered reason for doing so.

Essentially, explanations in terms of weak-will amount to fan-fiction that conforms to the canon but is not in the canon.

>You came back to beat the shit out of that cunt, Alan, didn't you?

No pulling back on the wording this time? I like it.

Aggregator gang
....that kamikaze swordsman....is more level headed than I picture him to be, wtf author....

So he is just plain hotblooded asshole, with chaotic good alignment?

Well.... better than neutral evil asshole tho....

Users who are viewing this thread