Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall @packnerz @firosahoge @APSINTHOS @Hollow7F

the funny thing about this conversation is "usagi dropping" someone totally sounds like some kind of wrestling move and that it implies a father will german suplex their daughters one day.

Either way, Apsinthos, yes usagi drop is a series where a guy adopts a young girl and raises her as his daughter. At the end she grows up and as an adult falls in love with her adopted father romantically. They end up being a couple. The issue is this happens actually way more frequently than you would expect in manga. However, don't let this stop you from watching the usagi drop anime. The anime is wholesome and lovely, and stops off at the right spot. It never adapts the romance bullshit. I think usagi drop is probably one of the very few series where I would say "don't read the manga, just watch the anime."

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly thought Dario was gonna be the stereotypical asshole "I'm stronger than you" hero. Turns out he's a good person huh

It doesn't take a 'loli's heart' to have common fucking sense. Everyone gets nostalgic from time to time.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Apsinthos
From my understanding grooming is when the adult intentionally raises a child to be their sexual/romantic partner to suit their preferences and sexual needs. Not so much raising them to be their own person, but rather anything that would satisfy them. For example having the child adapt a certain personality, fetishes, quirks, etc. that they find attractive. Molding the child into their ideal partner is essentially grooming. That’s the strict definition of it, but if the child ends up with the adult it would likely be considered grooming no matter the intent the adult had when raising said child.

@Twi
i just google a bit, apparently there like 6 steps of it:
Stage 1: Targeting a Victim.
Stage 2: Gaining Trust.
Stage 3: Filling a Need.
Stage 4: Isolating the victim.
Stage 5: Sexual Contact.
Stage 6: Maintaining Control.

I guess it's not grooming if the adult don't do step 4-6.

You shallow ass piece of shit "father"
I thought he really was growing as person since he wanted to go search himself as well, but looks like I was wrong. Fucker didn't even consider his daughter's nostolgia

I think in general large age gaps when it comes to children and adults creep me out,especially if the adult is a parental figure and they end up dating them.I mean watching a kid grow up and later gaining interest in them is in my view creepy.

For example if a 45 year old dates a 30 year old that's fine imo,they are both adults their brain has developed,all good

But if a 25 year old knows a 10 year old,watches them grow up and then decides to date them when they are of age,i don't feel comfortable

Double-page supporter
First Dario and now Tolkien. Maybe Allen will be next misunderstood guy !

Dex-chan lover
@APSINTHOS
So does did what all the people who let FMC in their house before the MC in this Manga
https://mangadex.org/title/32043/i-shaved-then-i-brought-a-high-school-girl-home
is also considered child grooming ?

Users who are viewing this thread