Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.5

Wait I’m confused who is the butler that caused Dario to realize something? I’ll probably have to go back and reread it then.

Never mind I think I know who it is now. It was the person we thought had died within the story Dario explained right?

Dex-chan lover
i might not die of coronavirus, but i will die of diabetes while reading this.

This whole chapter 16 doesn't make it clear, why the illusionist is with the girl. It all went from she came home from magic school and suddenly male MC is using magic to discover illusions. Is the manga just skipping things or am I missing some plot, why the illusionist is with the daughter in the first place?

Double-page supporter
I dont get how he changed his hair color tho :u

Dex-chan lover
I dont get how he changed his hair color tho :u
It's a phenomenon where anyone's hair can turn white due to immense stress on the body or fear and such, it often gets used in stories. It's physically impossible the way it's usually presented, though. Your hair that's already grown won't just spontaneously change color from root to tip. Can't exactly make a visual impact in a story if someone's hair realistically started changing the same way it does when you just grow it out after dying it, though. Kinda takes a while, that'd be a lot of time skipping just to show one silly result of whichever situation it was.

This case is acceptable so far because all it shows is that his hair no longer has a pigment years later.

Aggregator gang
FUCK WHO THE HELL IS CUTTING ONIONS. MOOOOOMM ARE WE EATING SOMETHING WITH ONIONS!!! NO!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY AM I CRYING SO MUCH THEN!!!

Dex-chan lover
damn .. first father-daughter reunion/reconcilation

and then now this bromance

77f6c5088c351813e1ee6cab2cd64f2d.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
MY HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dex-chan lover
yeah, I was certainly caught off guard.. heartwarming.

@GerryCeryBery

You just missed the plot, the illusionist was with the daughter because dad kept sending adventurers to find her. This was on their discussions with the quest details and has been brought up at least 2-3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread