Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.5

Dex-chan lover
that definitely was not what I was expecting...
it's sad but I'm glad for the guy that his bro is still alive and living a better life than before.

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard i actually like this chapter, don't see why you are having a hard time understanding that, was my comment to complex for you? should i just have written "aaaaaw, me wuv this! <3" is that what i have to do to make your understand that i love something?

Dex-chan lover
What a twist. But, it's strange how Dario didn't notice anything familiar at all about the butler.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Maybe their problem is that your avatar makes you look like a grump? (People shouldn't read too much into things, really)

Double-page supporter
Most likely the butler got his mana awakened at the last second then gone hayware, changing his hair and skin color also wiped memory for the price of living even for a short moment. But it was worth for him, that miracle make him got rescued.

By any means, I will approve whichever the background story is. Because we can see Dario losing composure and his mighty childish act.

I was satisfied. 😇

Users who are viewing this thread