Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

For those of you asking what chapter Veronica is introduced in its chapter 8.1, where she tries to sell him information for money.

Dex-chan lover
This is some Gary Stu insta gratification bs. It had promise in the beggining, but then the author just settled for the low hanging fruit.

Honestly has potential but these 10 page releases are killing me, it goes by so fast lol

i love japan. they always come up with these stories that are clearly a thinly veiled child grooming story

Contributor
This arc is the worst of the story, minus one part, but it will be better after.

So yeah, just wait one more full chapter before we get to the good part of this arc, i know it can be annoying with the short chapters and the wait.

Dex-chan lover
@exxp : No we need more readers to realize the difference between Isekai and non-isekai fantasy. Isekai involves the character(s) being transported from one world (usually ours) to another but some method (including reincarnation with memories intact). Anything else has no relation to the term.

There are some common tropes but none are exclusive to isekai or necessary for it. They get commonly used because these stories are mostly written by amateurs, without an editor (though there will be an editor involved by the time it gets adapted to manga), who are using multiple common and popular (with their intended audience) tools to make the job easier and accepted faster. Or have been gaining more popularity (not just in japan btw) due to changes in tech and the rise in popularity of MMORPGs and gamer culture.

Contributor
I'm uploading compilations of the parted chapters, they were originally supposed to be one file and it's much more annoying the way it currently is. All pages have been retained so nothing will be cut or changed.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.. It's all been merged into one, like nothing happen... (except the latest chapter)
Still, nice work.

Supporter
Probably minority opinion here but I'm sort of enjoying this arc. That poor girl, abused and used since she was freaking 9 years old with no one to lean on for help. What an experience and what a tragic heroine. They don't really sugar-coat it either. The fact that MC is giving her sort-of closure is a nice icing on this cake. People need to remember that MC didn't want to do help the brothel in the first place, this arc is all about his own personal character growth and his bias/moral compass getting a little shaken up. There are all kinds of people in need in this world, not all of them are so blatantly apparent or can be solved with a swing of the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread