Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Sukiru [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 3 - Problem

Dex-chan lover
Madoka's gonna have to change her name to Twin Molehills. Today we gather to mourn her glorious bust and wish that the happiness gained from its sacrifice is sufficient. At least it's magic plastic surgery and reversible if she ever changes her mind.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be ok with this skill. I would damn well welcome it. I normally play healer in games and I can see this skill as basically being a healer. So yeah, I would take this skill and heal as many people as humanly possible, working myself to the bone for the greater good.

Dex-chan lover
This girl that claimed him is very fucking annoying, she needs to chill out a little.

Group Leader
One sentence part missing, and most sfx deleted without translating them + one shield deleted without translating it and the little writing of her skill usage also deleted without translating them...

@Hamaguy Seriously dude, either translate them or leave them as is, but don't delete them...
Sorry about that, most (if not all) pages are fixed, thanks for the heads up

Dex-chan lover
You know I like how even though at its core it is an ecchi manga but I do like how the author included a girl that wants to have a smaller chest instead of the typical every girl wants to be carrying G-cups for the rest of their lives. I can say that there are indeed women out there that hate having a large bust size. Plus Takeru could open a business & get to enjoy groping girls/women of all sizes in the name of humanity. Thanks for the translations.
That kinda makes me wonder if he'd be able to just 'fix' someone's chest where they don't necessarily want a shrink but just for them to 'feel' weightless to where they wouldn't have back problems or 'need' to wear a bra lol. next i expect a middle aged woman to ask to make her chest 'perky' again lol

(or give breasts to a male/crossdresser, trans girls aside, but that might be too fetish-y, y'never know tho)

Dex-chan lover
dude basically has a noninvasive plastic surgery technique, but he's too horny to see the $$$$
Dunno the 'rules' of this world but i can imagine ppl reacting to it in an offended/up tight way to have to pay AND have their breasts fondled directly as opposed to pointing and saying like 'activating skill' (tho i guess he could join a massage parlor) , if he doesn't get targeted by actual surgery places that'd harass him if he charged half of what it'd take for a reduction surgery (a brief search said it could cost over 7k lol)

and since his power basically sounds like a hentai doujin concept unless someone else had the 'appraisal' skill or his previous 'clients' vouched for him or him having an ID card that listed his ability as proof it would sound like he'd be going around asking ppl to grope them if he didn't join some company that acts as a third party lol

Dex-chan lover
Is he going to exploit the size/shape control to cure breast cancer eventually? I assume not, since that's not fanservice-y enough.

Dex-chan lover
Is he going to exploit the size/shape control to cure breast cancer eventually? I assume not, since that's not fanservice-y enough.
well it's not as if there isn't surgery for that too, not sure if jp health insurance covers that but 'restoring' after a mastectomy(?) probably could look fanservicey unless they make it a serious 'heartwarming' scene

Dex-chan lover
5b2b24bdf7f2fa374bad5e86a7cc577d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You know I like how even though at its core it is an ecchi manga but I do like how the author included a girl that wants to have a smaller chest instead of the typical every girl wants to be carrying G-cups for the rest of their lives.
Variety is the spice of life and that goes towards characters and their motivations as well. There are places to just be a shameless fanservice gallery (cough Hajimete no Gal), but I think that's one big thing in harems that separate the goods from the greats. If they all just focus on "I like MC" and don't flesh out the girls themselves, they all just mold together.

I think people on the internet especially can forget that "not appealing to your personal tastes" =/= "bad characterization". I love Madoka's large, bountiful mounds, but it's also a distinct character trait that she feels they get in the way and wants them reduced. It's not a character trait made to impede progress or force comedy, but one to reveal her own insecurities and burdens. So it makes sense and helps further flesh out the world instead of making it seem like it revolves around MC.

Manga/LNs/anime have created a harem-brain culture in which consumers have an expectation that the ML can go around collecting women with little or no pushback and it's refreshing to see that expectation being subverted here given the premise

I wish. If anything there's too much pushback from women not confident enough to confess decide instead to treat everday life as a competition. Most of a romcom/"harem" work seems to be the women convincing themselves they even like MC, and likewise MC is convinced no one likes him despite being bombarded with attention and niceties. A bit odd, because from the few pieces of Otome I've read it feels like men when they compete seem much more aware of each other and their own feelings and focus on pleasing and wooing the girl. So it's not like this is a universal concept.

Despite the name, there are very few "harem" anime/manga/LN that actually has a proper harem. just romcoms that end when the author needs to fold and choose a girl at the 11th hour.

Ngl, I don't like Ms Flatty. She behaves like the typical insecure, possessive girl that has to constantly make sure nobody goes near her toys. It's getting annoying.

well this is her first relationship and it's only a week old. I'll give her some time to mature just like her boobies. She's definitely conflicted between wanting Takeru to be a hero (albiet in a non-traditional way) and not wanting her BF to fondle every woman's boobs. So I get it. But it was a out of line to suddenly treat any other woman talking to Takeru as an enemy (before she knew she needed booby help).

Dex-chan lover
It's quite annoying to see such a piece of shit MC eying another girl in front of his fiance... Why is it always either the completely spineless or the spinless and trash
Bro's never been 15 before. Or forgot what a bitch puberty is.
I'm sure there's a happy medium out there somewhere, just big enough, but not big enough to break their backs

everyone has a different medium. I'm sure an athlete would want those puppies completely gone, minimum drag. Meanwhile, someone who goes more down an influencer route may want them on the larger side despite the sacrifice of comfort.

Too bad boobs can't expand and contract like penises. Then again, that'd probably cause even more issues lol.

Dex-chan lover
Considering Rimu's jealousy and possessiveness, I still hope the manga won't focus on the MC forming a harem

Dex-chan lover
Too bad boobs can't expand and contract like penises. Then again, that'd probably cause even more issues lol.
I heard they do expand and contract depending on the woman's monthly cycle. Which is how men learned that bigger is better in the first place. But it's a minor difference compared to typical breast size in modern times.

Users who are viewing this thread