Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
God, I want to be a part of the Dad Squad. And his past is seriously interesting - not only because of the potential demon lord he faced (and lost leg to) in his youth, but also the now revealed party.
Would be great if we get a flashback every chapter or two.
Also the new "son" is too cute!

Dex-chan lover
I'm always going to ship Bell with the literal mother winter spirit ❄️
I wonder, how many of you liked this title from the anime?
React to this comment with :glee: if you discovered it from the anime.
From the WN. It's been so long ago since I found it now (or did I read a manga chapter and go to the WN? Hmm). I keep checking in on the Manga periodically for illustrations and to see if it's caught up to where i stopped reading fan translations. I guess I should really buckle down and buy the LN volumes, but they're so expensive and J-Novel club has like the worst subscription experience 😭

Dex-chan lover
I completely gave up on adaptation-anime. Just from the cover-art alone, it's incredibly easy to tell if the anime will be shit or not.
It was pretty obvious it'd be shit, borderline ok, but definitely not on the level of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
since the early days of this manga i've been a great fan of the pacing. i watched the anime but with mild expectations, and while it reached further than the manga is, we could already tell it skipped some essentials. as such, i just love how much details we got about Satia in this chapter. heck, i might even go for the novel if that got even more details.

Users who are viewing this thread