Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

XL

Dex-chan lover
Eh.... really. Old man just went limp, huh. Must be old age x^D

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan it was to show that she's willing to dip into the dirty side of being a noble, which she refused and kept her clean appearance since taking over. Conspirators have to be dealt with or else an usurpation or civil war will happen. Honestly, I'm more surprised that she gave him an honorable death publicly instead of shaming his name (and would likely cause his bloodline to be exiled in return).

Double-page supporter
Good seeing an evil character getting properly killed rather than "i will not kill you since I'm a good guy!" bullshit.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest. Killing an evil fat pig is a lot easier than killing an evil(?) Loli

Dex-chan lover
Honestly didn't expect that. I thought she would spare him because she's the good guy

@mahtan "While descendance by itself doesn't means much it is still in their genetic code the potential to act above that or a common person."

thats retarded tho

Dex-chan lover
for fuck sake old man, that "little girl" is a terrorist responsible for countless innocents deaths. doesn't matter if she's a child or if she was manipulated her crimes are clear and she needs to answer for them.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she actually went for the secret execution.

Nice, don't see that every day.

Double-page supporter
Yes father daughter meet again after so long i mean for me bc i waited for so long for the chapter release and damn helvetica just became a very good waifu by killing the noble pig like a good justice should do, now she deserves to be angie mom and i hope the hiatus is cancelled bc this manga is very good!!

126509101_726331778279488_4538281121467628783_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread