Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Royal Capital's Military District

Aggregator gang
Roxy was the best thing about this manga and now that she's gone, all of a sudden we get sci-fi tech in a fantasy setting. Great.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be one thing if it was like 10 or 15 people but you are telling me these dudes are kidnapping over 150+ people at one time and theres nothing to be done? Jesus christ

"You can't fight arrogance with arrogance" that cringesword is such a cuck.

Ya not the biggest fan of the morality lesson. On the one hand yes ok don't be arrogant. But on the other his actions were correct. What was he supposed to have done? He needed to break stealth to get information but then it's not like he could let the scientist go. What would stop him from setting off an alarm? Same for tying him up. Who's to say that there won't be a second group dropping off corpses?

Wtf so we're moving from fantasy to sci-fi
Well that's escalated quick

I think the warning about not becoming arrogant is important.
It's especially relevant because the sword is from the era of the people who had this tech and fell - cause they lost track of ethics.
It did not criticise the killing - just the way and the theatrics. I think it was the right move to kill the scientist, but he should've just lopped off his head. Giving in to emotions is not good.
It's not about morals - it's about self control.

Dex-chan lover
i like the fact that he went through the fan, that was cool

nevermind the fact that this tech is stupidly advanced

oh and the sword can hack, wow

...solid advice from sword. not unexpected from him, but unexpected from the series

@Bengon i see you're a nendou of ramen

Wtf is happening 🤣🤣🤣 this isn't even the same manga anymore... I mean, it's still fire tho

Did i read star ocean?

Even star ocean has smooth transition from medieaval kingdom to Sci-Fi.

Speaking of jumping from medieval to Sci-fi, Sekkaku Cheat also did the same thing...

Spoilers
Piloting Mechs became a thing.. somehow.

Talk about subverting expectations, so this is what it means.

Users who are viewing this thread