Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

Out of curiosity, when he tells the sword to take a percentage of his stats, I assume it's literally draining from his stat numbers? Given that we never really see all the additions and subtractions I'm unclear as to whether he literally reset all his stats to base to get a new form or what.

More please! I love that series! Thank You for working on it! Also, anyone else having PM issues?

Very nice, its always nice to see the seven deadly sins come up and what form they are in. It actually deals with its edge overdrive instead of ignoring it. Its also nice to see the mc get at least a taste of a happy ending before going all Chaotic Evil on the fools around him.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about edgelord chunnibyos and the seven deadly sins, when all I can think of is...

a92b5d6da18b25e8d145fda1f291fe5a.jpg

Actually , web novel is better, these chapters are so sloooow :(
https://readwebnovels.net/novel/berserk-of-gluttony-wn/

Also this is not Shounen Ai or Yaoi or Ecchi. a bit harem but nothing much :)

Dex-chan lover
Me: "Is this crap?"
Author in the first chapter: "Yes, of the runny kind."
Me: "Thank you for not betraying my expectations."

Chapter 18. 100 万台, google translates it to 1 million units, which makes much more sense than "10 billions". Even the total sum of the skill points this leach has is a bit over 17 million.

Its a copy and paste from, ervery isekai ever, no reall charakter creation cliché AF, could be an interesting manga but it just overpowers the MC without so much as a real story behind hit, no real explanation and the stats seem like they havent been really thought out, i mean he gose from what under 500 points to somthing like 150k in a few chapters, shouldnt the earth qauke with every step he takes.....

damn im really having a hard time reading this because it load too slow or thers always an error...all stuff here loads fast but this one ugghh

I like how this world is based mainly on RPG like stats, so you can be a master swordsman and get beat up by an edgy teenager with a lifesteal skill even though you are vastly superior in using a sword than he is.

Just read it normally at wimsubs. They translate slow cause its free. Otherwise go buy the physical copy

y_l

I hope the plot gets more interesting. I've been reading this since chapter 8. Gotta keep the fate on the author

Fed-Kun's army
-MC's name is FATE
-title has tons of kanji
-MC starts of weak and suddenly becomes op and wants revenge

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh id say author is quite chuuni

Edit: bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh his last name is GRAPHITE im dead author legit named him after a black material how edgy can you get
chuuni to the max

Dex-chan lover
It lacks any sense of building anticipation. Seen a lot of comics lately that have better art than writing, but the gap between those in this case might be the widest yet.

Users who are viewing this thread