Boy's Abyss - Ch. 168 - Their Aquarium

Dex-chan lover
Was happy to get a third one at first.... Why releasing this again?

Dex-chan lover
I mean why not? More translations = more opportunity to check differences between TLs

Some like it fast and fairly accurate: some like it slow but precisely accurate
This wasn't meant to be negative. I didn't notice it was from another team.... Though I say, the translations didn't seem that bad to me. But yeah, I will read it again to notice if there's any significant differences.

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't meant to be negative. I didn't notice it was from another team.... Though I say, the translations didn't seem that bad to me. But yeah, I will read it again to notice if there's any significant differences.
Others are marked as from 4chan's /a/, since they often post the original Japanese "raws" of popular manga with someone adding later adding translation in comments, they have those quickly and not bad quality compared to MTL, and I assume it's easy for someone from /a/ to decide to use those translations to release proper scanlation here, without having dedicated group of scanlators.

I think that's why /a/ translations of manga that's popular on /a/ enough to get raw dump threads are sometimes appearing so quickly here.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, i prefer When?! as their scans have better quality and the text flows more naturally.

Reiji's confession, even if it's not the best moment on a meta sense (trapped on Yuri's domains, with her very possibly overhearing because Nagi raised her voice a bit on a panel is like Reiji is deliberately wanting Yuri to chimp out) may be what Nagi needed at this very moment. It also serves as a counterposition to Esemori's rejection of Yuko and a parallelism to Yuko's last attempt at climbing back from the abyss (Ch. 164) before being pushed back into it by Akira.

Let's see what happens after the flashback.

Users who are viewing this thread