Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 149 - Downfall

It's kind of hilarious that people quit reading when something happens that they don't understand and automatically assume it's bad because of their own ignorance on human psychology.
No I don't think this is bad I'm joking about stopping reading here because something good happened lol
Are you stupid look at the comment I was responding to

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why tho, shes the most boring and underdeveloped character in series. Over a 100 chapters in and barely know anything bout her.

I don’t even bother trying to understand what’s happening anymore. I just come in hoping to see Nagi.
I'm on team Chako but even then, I'd rather pick anyone over Nagi. All of the characters besides her have shown a personality. Hell, the author's ex-gf had much more personality and she had less than 10 chapters in the whole story. I understand she is the main girl of the story but she has..... nothing. She has no personality except she's pretty. That's it.

Why tho, shes the most boring and underdeveloped character in series. Over a 100 chapters in and barely know anything bout her.
Or maybe she had a past like Yuko and the author will make it all fall upon us suddenly. I highly doubt that though, just something I thought could happen. Still thinking that Nagi is just an escape mechanism for Reiji and in the end that will all she ever be.

My bet? The manga is going to establish Reiji Kurose as the main antagonist.

He's going to become just like his mother.

Dex-chan lover
Or maybe she had a past like Yuko and the author will make it all fall upon us suddenly. I highly doubt that though, just something I thought could happen. Still thinking that Nagi is just an escape mechanism for Reiji and in the end that will all she ever be.
It's implied she got a past even worse thsn Yuko based on the little bits of info sprknckled since the end of thst Flashback Namek.

Anyway, Nagi will realize Reiji was calling her sevetral times. She may be also very anxious to talk with him and tell her story. Reiji somehow may understand what Yuko wanted by experiencing the same shit if he regains his senses.

I doubt that Ryo would choose that route, it would turn the story into a dog chasing it own tail, an endless cycle of abyss from Yuko generation to Reiji generation (which already happen base on the words from grandma, like how her mother also force her to sell herself, and she repeat the same thing with Yuko). No one want to see that, we all want to see an ending of how this abyss will close, how Reiji generation will finally escape this madness

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Ryo-sensei pulls a timeskip to a couple of years, Reiji and sensei are about to get married and then out of the blue Reiji lands on one of Nagi's "performances".

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Ryo-sensei pulls a timeskip to a couple of years, Reiji and sensei are about to get married and then out of the blue Reiji lands on one of Nagi's "performances".
Nooooooo... Reiji would became an abusive husband and try to kill himself.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt that Ryo would choose that route, it would turn the story into a dog chasing it own tail, an endless cycle of abyss from Yuko generation to Reiji generation (which already happen base on the words from grandma, like how her mother also force her to sell herself, and she repeat the same thing with Yuko). No one want to see that, we all want to see an ending of how this abyss will close, how Reiji generation will finally escape this madness
Isn't that kinda the point though? That the abyss is an endless and neverending cycle? The series has spent the entire run showing that, no matter how hopeful or potentially successful an escape or attempt in general can be, the abyss will always win cause its had its hold on them for a long time, especially for Reiji, it had its hold on him since before his birth solely because Yuko was his mother and Yuko's mother was hers, etc. Though tbf, that could have meant nothing if they didn't repeat pushing their own lives on their daughters, with Reiji potentially being the end since he was a boy but Yuko was still gonna send him off to work for the Minegishi's and as Gen's bf(f) lol

It's implied she got a past even worse thsn Yuko based on the little bits of info sprknckled since the end of thst Flashback Namek.

Anyway, Nagi will realize Reiji was calling her sevetral times. She may be also very anxious to talk with him and tell her story. Reiji somehow may understand what Yuko wanted by experiencing the same shit if he regains his senses.
Yeah based on small unexpanded on tidbits, Nagi went through some shit before she became an idol, which actually makes the JAV make sense and if anything, still a better option than when she was a child sadly, cause at least she'd be getting paid and probably treated better doing it now in comparison.

We SnK/AoT now boiiiz

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me, Reiji's already succumbed to and accepted the abyss. The only thing that could stop his full assimilation would unfortunately be doing the lover's suicide with Nagi.

Could be before or after Yuri gets found and arrested for breaking the restraining order and approaching Reiji again.

But unless Shino'oka shows up before Nagi (which is actually also possible now that I think about it), Nagi and Reiji are probably gonna run right for the finish line, maybe even with Yuri and Shino'oka chasing after them unless she's busy with Yuri and the cops or something and they make an actual effort to run and avoid everyone or head straight for the river.

But then again, if Reiji really did become Yuko, then either Chako or Shino'oka or maybe Yuri or even Ishibashi might do an Esemori and try to pull him out with Nagi being Yuko's delinquent boyfriend, dying without their abyss cause it got saved from literally going with the flow...of the river lmfao God that was such a shitty dad joke

Dex-chan lover
But then again, if Reiji really did become Yuko, then either Chako or Shino'oka or maybe Yuri or even Ishibashi might do an Esemori and try to pull him out with Nagi being Yuko's delinquent boyfriend, dying without their abyss cause it got saved from literally going with the flow...of the river lmfao God that was such a shitty dad joke
Considering the paradox: Yuri may be the Uryu this time.

Dex-chan lover
This is where Sensei fans stop reading. Any further chapters can only go downhill as if that hasn't already been happening. HIS MOM IS GONNA KILL HER BRO WHAT IS THAT ART

Dex-chan lover
That's most likely the eyes of someone suffering alone and looking for a companion to be within the darkness. Yuko's will is definitely being preserved.

Dex-chan lover
Let us all believe in sensei. She's the angel of salvation.

ur6ebVZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread