Boy's Abyss - Vol. 16 Ch. 156 - Brothers by Blood

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Kazu's going to disappear again by excusing himself to use the toilet and that's the right thing he can do. I don't think he should get involved with those psycho people. As for Nagi's disappearance, I think Yuri has something to do with it.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Nagi. At least you no longer have to do JAV. Now you just have to watch it like the rest of us. Except she's getting a live cuck show of Yuri and Reiji on a ping pong table while tied up in a closet.

Except he can't get it up and Nagi isn't interested in him like that. Woulda said anymore, but I don't think she ever saw it like that in the first place considering she was originally just gonna bang him in her idol dress to keep him quiet after finding out he knew who she was and was a fan, and so he would die with her lol

So if anything, we might just get Yuri slapping Reiji's junk with a ping pong paddle or something, while Yuri looks at the closet with a smug look of triumph on her face.

And then when she gets annoyed his dick don't work and opens the closet door to reveal she kidnapped Nagi, either out of spite or anger or annoyance cause she can't get Reiji to bang his no-longer-a-teacher teacher, only for Reiji to go permaboner SSJ Purple because he sees Nagi bound and gagged, and completely activates Yuri's yandere and we finally get the return of our favorite and now and forevermore classic panel of TALALALALALA FALALALALA YandeYuri lmfao

/rambling-turned-fanfic/headcanon lmfao hahaha
LMFAO

Dex-chan lover
3 things:

Nagi's disappearance: pretty much Yuri had to do with that. There's even a theory on reddit that kinda makes sense and involves timestamps, an odd focus on Yuri's clock, Reiji's phone, Yuri's soiled pants, her yandere eyes when Reiji told her he got ED, her asking him if he had anything to say and Yuri telling her parents to not get involved with the ping ping club.

2nd: Was Reiji trying to cling into his now legit bro, now that he saw Yuri as disposable?? When he said that shit about yuko having lied to gma and dad, he had the dreadful Yuko eyes.

3rd: i'M nOt InTeReStEd In CoNtAcTiNg HeR aGaIn, B U T...
Come the fuck on, Reiji, ecen Ishibashi knows you're just bullshitting, and that's why he told you what happened. Stop lying to yourself. You even were thinking about her in the beginning of the chapter.

Now i'm sure that draft Ryou uploaded on her X the past week is Ishibashi confronting Reiji about his lies regarding Nagi.

Dex-chan lover
Reiji's finally comfortable in doing the things his mom did to others. He lied about being blood brothers to form a firmer bond with Kazu (plus the sensei secret gf move), even though Reiji knows that his grandpa and dad are one and the same.

Whatever the ending may be, the Reiji we knew is now gone for good. He's now the new darkness that pulls in people around him so he isn't alone in the town's misery, much like Yuko.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Neetbro is best bro. Hope he doesn't regret his choice and nothing bad happens (we all know what's going to happen, though).
Sensei kidnapping Nagi seems to be the probable choice, though I'd love an unexpected plotwist like the Detective being a secret fan of Nagi and kidnapping her, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I disagree, she's a highly interesting character, I hope Reiji manages to rescue her and that they can help each other.

I wish I could like her. She's pretty and that's it for me. I do want her rescued but this point, I can see her wandering around to find her own meaning of life other wise she will end up like Chako in only relying on Reiji or someone else to "save her".

At this point, the best thing Nagi can do for this story is to be kidnapped (or buried) by Sensei-sama. She's too much of a soggy blanket to do much else of note anymore.
True. Even when given an interesting starting point, we were never shown her inner thoughts. Only starting to develop her character now just feel forced. It's better to keep her as a glorified Mystery and what drived MC into the current situation than just suddenly giving her sudden development when eberyone elses went through it 3 or 4 times already. Is it realistic to do that? Yes, but it's not compelling at all. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
True. Even when given an interesting starting point, we were never shown her inner thoughts. Only starting to develop her character now just feel forced. It's better to keep her as a glorified Mystery and what drived MC into the current situation than just suddenly giving her sudden development when eberyone elses went through it 3 or 4 times already. Is it realistic to do that? Yes, but it's not compelling at all. :meguu:
I've got enough of an idea of what she went through now to see why she didn't really experience character development.
She just does what people tells her, she doesn't really think, it's like she's frozen in time, and her life experiences only reinforced it. Mr. Esemori told her to grow up pretty much, and with the hope of death to end her guilt gone, she was furious, but it seems like that's what caused her to want to make some of her own decisions.

Maybe we weren't shown her inner thoughts because most of the time it's not worth mentioning, also a lot is shown on her face.
She's been chewed up and spat out by the world, she might be too traumatized to even function properly.

She needs support, she desperately needs to open up to someone that wants to help her, not use her.
She's the only person Reiji seems to still genuinely care about, and who else does she really have?

Dex-chan lover
3rd: i'M nOt InTeReStEd In CoNtAcTiNg HeR aGaIn, B U T...
Come the fuck on, Reiji, ecen Ishibashi knows you're just bullshitting, and that's why he told you what happened. Stop lying to yourself. You even were thinking about her in the beginning of the chapter.

Now i'm sure that draft Ryou uploaded on her X the past week is Ishibashi confronting Reiji about his lies regarding Nagi.
I'm really starting to despise Reiji more than Yuko.
If Reiji just fucking told the detective the truth about everything, Nagi would be found fairly quickly.

He dragged his brother back into town, to that house and has already told him a potential lie to keep him there, instead of telling him to call the detective. Kazumasa deserves better than having to deal with Yuko 2.0.

When will this asshole understand that he's becoming the cause of every fucking problem in this city, keeping out the good/healed people is hurting everyone who knows him.

Users who are viewing this thread