Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - An Outsider’s Soliloquy

@ez3 "good person" I know what you mean but MC has lied twice to Nagi about what he saw in the newspaper regarding the suicide couple AND to Chako that "someone" stopped them from jumping.

What I meant to say is he's a natural liar

@Sables if this was about any other topic than suicide then yeah, I agree with you, but suicide affects more than just the person killing themselves. But yeah, can you imagine planning to spend your whole life with your best friend only to find out that they tried to kill themselves? IDK, maybe it's just how I'm reading it, but I feel like Chako would have the same reaction if Rei had just said "I tried to kms"

wonder what the teacher will think of this? she will probably see rei with either of them sooner or later and might go batshit crazy

Dex-chan lover
at least the mc gives context and doesnt stutter out some excuse

Well done on Chako man, I would’ve lost the plot if I was in her position. Nagi can go straight to hell I fucking hate her

Fed-Kun's army
nagi is so useless. She used to be an idol, a promising one, and now she is just floating around in a shitty town, jobless and even working at a store clerk before cuz she just has nothing better to do?! And now fucking an underage kid and encourages him to die together....................wtffffff fbitttttttch just die alone if u rly wanna, dont bring someone else with u

Dont know what these nerds are screaming about. Chako is annoying and Nagi is the best girl.

Double-page supporter
T hi is is a masterpiece tbh its gonna be all suffering but man is this compelling

Users who are viewing this thread