Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Tsubasa and Aya

Well we are catching up to the raws soon from the looks of it and how fast the english TL is.

Raws are currently at ch 32 at the time of writing this.
I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that spoiler while writing this. but do you have any idea of the release rate of the raws? I tried to look it up once but like I don't know Japanese and google translate was unwilling to cooperate.

Dex-chan lover
i havent seen a comment about this yet, but what if what aya said to her, and her remembering kaede saying “you havent experienced it”, makes her go and try to get some experience? i dont like her dont get me wrong, but i also have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that shes going to do something REAL stupid.

I think the flashback was to show that Tsubasa just considered Kaede's feelings after Aya told her to think about that.

All this time, Tsubasa was only concerned about herself. She knew that what she said was hurtful, as Kaede cried, but she could not comprehend how hurtful it was from the PoV of Kaede (and Aya) who had experienced SA. That's why Tsubasa just talked about herself, about her feelings, what made her did that, and how suffering she is, even after Aya told her that she was also a victim of SA. It was all about herself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that spoiler while writing this. but do you have any idea of the release rate of the raws? I tried to look it up once but like I don't know Japanese and google translate was unwilling to cooperate.
Biweekly

This month's releases where: Aug 2, 16 and 30

Dex-chan lover
Funny how everyone defends our boy for his past trauma, but no one even attempts to understand the girl with her own trauma. Everyone has trauma. Everyone must learn and grow, everyone views "normal" things differently.

All these people here going "yeah tell her how horrible of a person she is" don't understand in the slightest what this mangaka is trying to portray. Sad.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how everyone defends our boy for his past trauma, but no one even attempts to understand the girl with her own trauma. Everyone has trauma. Everyone must learn and grow, everyone views "normal" things differently.

All these people here going "yeah tell her how horrible of a person she is" don't understand in the slightest what this mangaka is trying to portray. Sad.
except what Tsubasa have wasn't a Trauma. she have twisted view of romance because of her sheltered life.
and idolizing "pure" shojo manga romance. and categorizing everyone that no longer "pure" as filthy and disgusting

Dex-chan lover

I mean Kaede was actually a victim of sexual assault, and suffers from the effects of it even now, and is trying (to the best of his ability) to recover and move on. It'll take some incredible character development on Tsubasa's part, before I try to be understanding of Tsubasa's problem, especially when she hurt Kaede in the way that she did (the poor boy didn't deserve it).

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, time to grow up, You can't deny at this moment in time that when people F up, you need to somehow repair the damage and do something about it.

Let's see how Tsubasa floats out of this.... or sink...

Dex-chan lover
Aya is the girl I root for the most because I know a real one when I see one. I hope this is a moment that Tsubasa learns to grow from this. I don't blame her as much as most, but she does need to mature herself. Aya, though? HELL YEAH, I want her to get with Kaede as soon as they can because they would be best buds. Heck, I can even see how she ask the cashier that her bf said no pickles.

Trauma by its very definition means an experience in your past that was out of your control and caused substantial physical and/or psychological harm. How does her forming her own twisted opinions due to being immature and living a sheltered life even remotely qualify as trauma? We've seen no indication that these beliefs were formed from a particular traumatic experience, like her witnessing her parents have sex, which could be potentially traumatic for a child.

It seems to me like you're trying to make the perpetrator out to be also the victim here, when really the only defense she has is that she's a young teenager. That doesn't mean she shouldn't be made to seen the error in her ways though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

What do you think the mangaka tried to portray?

If anything I think what the author wants to portray is: How people use their upbringing/trauma(?)/others to excuse/rationalize their (accidental) victim blaming instead of trying to empathize with the victim or to understand how cruel their action was. "It is because of the parents, media, or the society, etc".

Tsubasa represents those people, how she did not consider Kaede's and Aya's feeling and only talk about herself.

That's why Aya put Tsubasa on the same level with molesters who reason it is the girl's fault for wearing mini skirt.

Tsubasa is free to think how disgusting sex is or how Kaede made her think about 'disgusting' sex, just like how molesters are free to think how sexy girl wearing mini skirt is and how those girls incite them. But once they act upon their thinking, "That has nothing to do with it".

Aggregator gang
I'm shipping Kaede with Aya, but honestly the probability of it happening are quite low

Fed-Kun's army
Will she finally learn something from this experience? Or will she remain the same? (And does anybody else thinks she may have ocd with those obsessive/intrusive thoughts or is it just me?)

Users who are viewing this thread