Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Years and Years

Dex-chan lover
somehow i want to see mc mom get fuck by gen dad guess im gonna go find some ntr shit

I don't know if I believe Gen. He is obviously obsessed with Reiji. He's probably in love with him with the way he hoards those cigarettes...I think this is all bullshit and Reiji needs to say f*ck off to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
This town is like a hell of misery, not horror, just straight up nearing despair

Man, I wonder how much can Reiji take before he truly flips his shit and literally goes crazy.

Also, yeah, sure, the poor kid who got beaten up and can't control anything is to blame for the actions of the adults around him, nice logic dude. With that kind of mentality, it's no wonder that pos thought that bullying Rei to 'keep him close' was a good idea. Props to the author for making the crazy, gaslighting yandere a male this time though.

Dex-chan lover
"It's all your fault. You see, your dad was a shitty person, so your mom wnated something to be done and asked my dad for help. He drove your father out of town and asked for this arrangement as compensation. It's all your fault."
That has to be the biggest bullshit in this manga so far.

@blablablub
Ikr. The mangas these days have some of the most dumb arguments just for creating pointless drama and inner conflict for the characters.

Double-page supporter
"The one I feel really bad for is your Mom"
"I'll take care of all your problems"
Alright.

This is just bullshit. I don't know what's going on anymore. It's a twits after a twit, a twist of the knife in the guts. God, this is so good.

Although it feels like we are half way in the story, I don't see an end that's "everyone's dead, get over it."

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub I think that's the point. Every main character we've met wants to use and keep Reiji all to themselves. They're like guards, and this town is a prison for him. They lie and manipulate him into always playing the part as their pet. The only exceptions are Esemori and Chako, and even Chako wants something from him, even though it's a lot more benign than everyone else like his mom, Gen, and his teacher.

the misery keeps growing deeper.... woah boy.... this is amazing and heartbreaking..

Dex-chan lover
Gen is playing nice here, but in the end he discourages Reiji from finding his own happiness as well.

Users who are viewing this thread