Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Years and Years

Group Leader
Fuck Reiji's mom and Fuck Gen's dad. I don't give a flying fuck about the circumstances, their kids shouldn't have had to experience that nor should reiji and gen have to deal with the extreme emotional weight that brings.

Plot twist after plot twist 😵😵. At this rate, not even with marijuana and a memo in my cellphone i'm going to be able to keep track of every plot point here lol. Good job with frying my head, Himegoto's author.

Just as expected, Gen is kinda a closet gay for Reiji and wants him to be stuck forever in that town. He still hides his true intentions with his words. Still surprised Mom is whoring herself to Gen's dad. That is the thing that has set another plot point. Honestly, i just want to hug Reiji and tell him everything is going to be fine...

I'm having the suspicion Reiji's dad never ran away from that town, but just off'd himself in the lovers' abyss. There's lots of suspicious shit in Gen's words.

Tbf, i can't see a good ending for our MC. At this rate,
he'll kill himself without Nagi, and with title drop included in the last chapter's title. The lover's abyss will become the Boy's abyss after all.

And also, no matter what, you have to be a selfish prick to put that sh*t on someone you know has tried two end his life at least twice. What does he expect, for Rei to stop having suicidal thoughts by shoving even more guilt and negative thoughts his way?

Sure dude, everyhing is just fiiine.

Dex-chan lover
"Ah yes, let's blame the kid that have an abusive father as the reason why my dad and his mom are fucking each other. Surely it's fair"

@ArgoFreese
Well, you know, for now he's aiming his destructive tendencies toward himself but if he can't fulfill his suicidal fantasies and crap keeps accumulating like that the only logical conclusion is that he'll end up taking it on others.

Seems like Gen has been asking Reiji to buy all those cigarette packs as an excuse to interact with Reiji, I feel like he's definitely a shitty brat, but he's also a victim in this. We need more context.

On the other hand, I still don't think Esemori is Reiji's father... I'm assuming he only got driven out of town but never divorced with Reiji's mother, so it wouldn't make sense that he came back married to Nagi, unless it was only in name.

Fed-Kun's army
I think he's lying...

I think the mother is haing an affair but Reiji learning about it would make him want to leave more, si Gen is lying

Users who are viewing this thread