Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Return

Group Leader
🍿

The whole manga is just PSA about life in a rural small town. Honestly, people here said the town is cursed when the scary thing is when looking past some of the drama, you can easily see the common things in those small rural towns everywhere: people stuck at dead-end jobs, no money/financial aid to pursue higher education, sexual harassment from big shots in the small ponds...etc

Dex-chan lover
BWAHAHA BWAHAHA, no bullshit!
Are there any Charecter left who's real intentions aren't revealed yet?

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't surprise me at all, but "Oh Dear".
I do hope they are able to pivot the suicidal thoughts into run away thoughts. Just a bit more practical.

But honestly, they should probably just start with rehabilitating the NEET brother? At this point, they (namely the mother) are probably suffering more than the brother.

Like seriously:
- Single mother
- Sole caretaker and provider of two kids
- One of the kids has been a NEET for the past few years.
- Sole care taker of a mentally regressed grandmother.
- Was previously in a physically abusive relationship with ex-husband.
- Shackled with debt of grandfather.
- Has 2 jobs + coerced into sexual favours for an older male.

She has my full sympathy.

Dex-chan lover
oh god
goddamn this story is like what if suicide and depression had a kid

Dex-chan lover
Probably a lot of people will be triggered if I say this is just as depressing as Oyasumi PunPun, but damn it's climbing up the ladder

ending: all the people who interacted with kurose finally commited suicide together with him

Fed-Kun's army
That teacher is crazy hahaha. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Damn, wtf.

So much to unpack. I'm not sure what to say anymore. How the heck will this end? Everyone dead? Nothing changes? That be awesome in all the wrong ways. In the end of the day he gets a shitty job that's no much different than school, and there's no conclusion. The author leaves the town again, and there's a time prologue where he comes back with another idol or similar and triggers the whole situation again with another kid.
This is just the town. This is just another month in the shittiest town in rural Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread