Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Means

now the real question is will she take the money. I have quite a love-hate relationship with Miss Shiba and it's driving me insane.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get how anyone actually thinks the teacher is in the right here, she’s fucking insane

I find it really interesting to see how that predator of a teacher proceeds. Rarely do we get to see such behaviour in manga portrayed in so-no-edgy way. It has this wierd quality lika Aku no Hana that it's so awfully disgusting yet in some morbid way I cannot force myslef to stop reading.

Omg this manga is so fking good I can't get enough of this. Everyone is beyond crazy in their own ways and i love it. It really is Reiji's Abyss lol.

Tbh if Sensei kills someone in the next few chapters i won't be surprised. Lets see how it goes from here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm seriously confused why some people keep asking why the teacher is so liked. It's not about her body, she's not even the third hottest girl in the manga. She is however, the most active and entertaining character. Shiba's a well-written yandere (this is already extremely rare) whose play-by-play is documented every step of the way. So long as you have the brain capacity to segregate fiction from reality, there's no more wrong with being a fan of her character than there would be for liking any villain.

MISS SHIBA IS FUCKING INSANE. Thats a god damn Yandere right there. theres no way shes taking the money unless she plans to backstab sensei right??? man oh man this is getting better and better every chapter.

*PICK UP PHONE*
*DIALS BASED ONEE-SAN .CO*
...You have reached BASED ONEE-SAN .CO, how can I help you?
Hello can you put me through the Sensei department?
...yes putting you through tight now...
...this is the sensei department how can I help you?
Y-you might want to see this.......

Group Leader
This is the first time I've rooted for a character since introduction despite shit like this lol

Users who are viewing this thread