Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

Double-page supporter
They're all crazy.
Nagi is still best character. Bring her back.

Weird, she says "Don't come in" in the last panel in the raws. I really hope nothing happens. The story is already too messed up.

Dex-chan lover
This realy break my heart that his mother turn like this, it realy reming me of the MC mother in manga By Spring. ill just wait for the last chapter then to see whats the conclusion, whos gonna be happy or maybe all of em get fukked

Cunt dont you fucking dare!!! even if she insists this is going way to far . If he actually does it gen is fucking retarded and a mf and ill definetly looose my brain cells

what the fuck is this clusterfuck every chapter it gets worse and worse hooollly fuuuuck this is just so sad. I have a feeling that we will def not get anything close to a happy ending in this lol.

@barkdog teacher asked mom to sell reiji to her. she (seemingly) accepted. However she now knows someone told her son about her fucking gen's dad. Only person who it could have been is gen. So after work she goes to the house where she fucks the dad, but calls gen instead. Now a couple things can happen in the next chapter. Either she fucks gen (although i doubt gen would want that or even let that happen), or mom kills/hurt gen as revenge. or possibly she called gen to team up with him to get rid of sensei together.

How does this manga keeps getting worst and better at the same time

and what makes even less sense is how is this from the same author who did Hatsukoi Zombie, it's lika a completely different person writing this

K-

welp all the city is fucked, your mon fuck your bully, your teacher fuck you, you fuck your idol, your bff wanna fuck you, your mom fuck some old man

Dex-chan lover
This town is so cursed I'm praying for a kaiju or something to appear to reset this part of the world :| I wonder if there is someone normal there...

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAA NUUUUUTTTTT

@Xanhomey No, she says "come in." She uses a more casual contraction that's a homophone of "don't come in," but given she'd previously said "come in," it wouldn't make much sense for her to suddenly switch and tell him not to.

@fanghue Here's what I speculate is gone happen.

1. She sleeps with gen. I doubt this one personally, even she insists, he ain't gone agree whatsoever, unless, of course, she threatens to tell his father about him telling reiji about what's been happening between his father and Rejii's mother.

2. She kills Gen, and maybe his father. At this point, I kinda see this one happening. Why? Because now that Reiji is longer associated with his mother, she can stop sleeping with Gen's father. Meaning she's no longer forced to go this damn building and sleeping with, what I will assume, an ugly bastered.

Users who are viewing this thread