Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

I don't think gen will sleep with reiji mom. As far as i've read this manga, he might be the only one who cares aboit reiji.

Wtf just happen bro ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS THE MOTHER IS PIECE OF SHIT
FUCK THIS BRO IF I HAVEN'T READ I WOULD NEVER HAVE FELT LIKE THIS

Shit they are all crazy that town is so fucked up! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Hopefully in the next release every character we've met so far will end up holding hands and jumping in the river together and ending this whole fucked up circle

Why did this have to go full ntr. There is no good paths anymore besides Nagi holy shit. This man dosent know a single non-crazy woman holy fuck 😭😂

@Kuroikigai2 everyone cared for him, in their own *#@kedup and selfish ways. Did you forget how he used to bully him and wants him to to stay in the town forever?

bruh at this point nagi's suicidal option is the best option. i was rooting for the mother (not in a sexual relationship)

Ayooo what the fuck ... Fuck Sensei lol ( I know we all want to but still not in that sense. ) Sensei has gone serious off the tracks of this rollercoaster. Inwhich this series is great - shiiiiiit

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread