Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Secret Meeting

@matt619 keep in mind that her husband/reiji's father(?) was also heavily abusive towards the two of them, and that the husband only disappeared when he started only abusing Reiji. Not pardoning murder by a long shot, but she didn't suddenly decide her husband had to disappear either.

Also, still not convinced that Reiji is the biological son of the husband. The chapter where they talk about Reiji's dad I think has some text panels where the dad mentions Reiji and something along the lines of "him not being his."

My guess is that everyone in that town are endogamic/inbreds. That would explain why everyone is nuts,

Aggregator gang
i was debating whether or not to read from the beginning cuz this was too depressing, but yeah, everyone is nuts and someone one-ups the previous maniac leader every subsequent chapter

Double-page supporter
Ah shit death flag for crazy sensei and man I was way off on what I thought was gonna happen here while reiji's mom is definitely weird she's not a thot to sleep with him I guess...But not bad I know some people in the comments called this last chapter looks like sensei will rip

Contributor
With how much crazier everything keeps getting, I wouldn't be surprised if the author revealed that
Reiji (MC) and Gen (Bully) are half-siblings, sharing the same father.

I guess teacher is going to die, and Nagi too i guess.

I need more, will he go to tokyo to meet Nagi, will chako get to go to uni, will gen manage to get his shit together, will there be more nudes.

the answer and more, find out next week!

I’m thinking that what the mother is trying to do is take the teacher’s money then having Gen drive the teacher out of town so mom and Reiji can leave together. 5-D chess this woman.

T51

Double-page supporter
Arghhh shit. Teacher is superfucked now that Minegishi has his eyes set on her. And man, this POS mother dude, absolute apeshit of a 'Mom'. After this series, I need a chapter where Reiji sees a goddamn therapist.

Users who are viewing this thread