Boy's Abyss

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san Let me answer your questions.
The Smut Tag can only mean One Thing and you are asking why is Smut Tag here.

Tragic hmmm, I would That The People of the Town are Pretty Fucked up in their head, but Yes they all Act as Normal Person, Everyone has a reason to come in contact with MC. MC just wanna Commit Suicide, but the circumstances created around him doesn't let him do it and Yes, The Main Character actually acts 17 and have lack of Agency and the Charecters use this fact to manipulate the MC many times.

No, There is no NTR, They are just mad that their Favourite Girl isn't winning

This is pretty good read ,actually Amazing. It may leave You Depressed, So watch out.
Tbh, I think by the End It would become something of Oyasumi Punpun level.

Btw, We meet again.

In this particular case, i think we can fix all the problems at once if theyd all just get together, have an orgy, and drive away from town without looking back.

That kinda f*ck up town, if I was there, I probably escape or be a psycho killing all the people that is weird and kill myself.

@DrPavel

Sorry for being a brainlet but you do you friend, i don't know what kind of "underlying theme" you found when the author literally put every idea they has and put it into one place then spent most of the time trying to coming up with some bullshit ways to connect them all.

The characters may have some chance to redeem the series along with the art, yet the author use soft core hentai (you can't fucking deny this when every characters sexually taking advantage for their own benefits) to appeal things more and bad at pacing leading this into a hot mess. Unless they managed to piece them together into some good shit this is an okay read (there's so many better stories than this)

MY BLOOD IS BOILING... THIS WAS A REALLY G O O D R E A D BUT AT THIS POINT I JUST WANNA STAB THAT ANNOYING TEACHER

it's fucked up. Lots of choices, all having great consequences. The main character's situation is too complicated for some readers to want to keep following the story. The sex being there to emphasize the character's fucked up situation, and it makes sense how you'd yearn for pleasure and physical contact given the circumstance. Don't really know where I to go with my comment... everyone and everything in this manga is just fucked up

Bro, I don't even read the manga anymore because I managed to pull out before I got trapped in the rabbit hole. Now I just read the public comments every ch drop. Shits still fucked apparently. Won't come back until either someone dies or there's a get-together-orgy.

This one is a really wild ride. It's not quite an objectively good story nor does it have much depth. Most characters are selfish jerks and the author just writes them suffering for the sake of it. HOWEVER, it's pretty interesting to read. The dramatic reveals, twists and turns, and the strong emotions (mostly hopelessness, best if you want to wallow in a pool of sorrow) are kinda cheap (e.g., there is a character you never see, whose sole purpose is for you to get mad at him) but also kinda fun to get wrapped up into. The only problem is that, so far, the twists and turns are just a jumble, and aren't going anywhere in particular. I can't really fault the manga for something it's not, but I will give a heads-up. Also, if you liked this, I'd recommend "I sold my life for ten thousand yen per year" (originally named "3 days of Happiness"). It has a lot of similar themes (suicide, hopelessness, romance), but is only 3 volumes and all the depressing stuff leads to something more interesting.

Isn’t buying someone and moving them human trafficking? Kinda hope Nagi swings on by a super heroine, sure she has her issues. But better than that teacher .-.

Well so i just followed you all and all i can say, fuck this man, so many things going on... but i like the pace.😀

Aggregator gang
Just as the boy is trapped in this abyss and the town we are as well the moment we click the bookmark/follow button. We know what this is and what this will do but we let it control us anyway.
Fuck me this story is Domestic Girlfriend 2.0 experience all over again.

oscXKEm.png

God damn it's been a while since I saw a bunch of crazy people together. I guess reading all of this in one day is not good for your health.

I come here from r/yandere and I can say that in MY Opinion, no-one else’s that Yuri Shibasawa is best girl in this manga. Allow me to give one last phrase before I never comment here again “to each their own”

Users who are viewing this thread