Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 5 - Brainrot at clinic

Fed-Kun's army
Okay so there's been a lot of arguing back and forth about this, but can anyone explain what it is? Google did not help me since it just returned a bunch of Vietnamese stuff which I can't understand.

it translates to "so proud of Vietnam". Initially, it is mostly used by loud mouthed nationalists who take pride in dumb smallest things, sometimes even false information (without checking), and they eat all of that up to take pride in.

then it became a meme, and used ironically.

Dex-chan lover
it translates to "so proud of Vietnam". Initially, it is mostly used by loud mouthed nationalists who take pride in dumb smallest things, sometimes even false information (without checking), and they eat all of that up to take pride in.

then it became a meme, and used ironically.
I don't understand why anyone would bother to react to it.

I made this account just to say that this is peak manga, I couldn't just leave without showing my appreciation to this. It has completely changed me as a person. I am not the man I was a few minutes ago

Dex-chan lover
she will get reinfected again after releas and there aren't enougth "rooms" to treat all the brainrot at once

Double-page supporter
mf be like:
d2luZG93LmdpZg.gif

Dex-chan lover
this is so gonna be my comfort manga. gonna go start lookmaxxing now, see you sigmas later

Users who are viewing this thread