Bring the Love - Ch. 26

Even her name is just....becca u bish, drugging people is not it. Especially when ur forcing them to be with u :( tysm for translating this chapter was all over the place lmaoo I loved it

arghhhhh just go away becca !!! I can see the misunderstanding scenario coming ahead of us, nooooooo
Schultz is such a good man, he deserves better

and lucas, I like you, but no, he can't give up the marriage

thanks for all the hard work matcha manga !!!! <3 (and I love how we can see your progress on the group's profile!)

Ugh even the way Lucas phrased it sucks. Leah says no and he just assumes she "doesn't understand his feelings"??

Also man, poor Schultz...just a conga line of shitty things happening to him. Hope someone like Max or Brilland notices and helps him out.

Guess it's time for a misunderstanding that isn't (completely) Noah's fault. Hope Schultz comes out okay :c or he knocks out right there and Becca gets in trouble.

Noah is...she's typical younger sibling trope, I guess. Coddled by her sister, doesn't know how to get herself out of problems diplomatically yet, can't detect people's schemes (obv vivian can actually hear you, you idiot)...hope she grows up fast cos if this turns out to be a "Noah thinks Schultz should apologize because he went off with a woman and then it takes 5 chapters to resolve the misunderstanding that Schultz was about to get raped and Schultz points this out and also includes that Noah also went off with a woman so Noah can't be mad whether or not Schultz did or didn't go off with a lady considering Noah's past history" I'm gonna get real tired of them hogging screentime. Honestly I think any relationship between the two should be put off for a while...Roxant and Leah are getting engaged anyway so Noah and Schultz' relationship has more time to mature

Poor Lucas. Still not listening to Leah's wishes, smh. He's gonna get slapped by someone emotionally for sure...if Roxant breaks it off, Lucas or his family will probably spill to Leah that he was behind it and she'll get upset. If Roxant tells him "I have feelings for Leah too" then Lucas is gonna get sad and raise his voice cos he knows he can't win (and lose face in front of Leah one more time). He's really in a no-win situation...even if it takes a while to resolve whatever obstacle this puts in Leah and Roxant's relationship.

I love a Bi Queen (Noah, who gives off nonbinary vibes as well to me), but... She's a hot mess and if Schultz ends up either raped or almost raped while Noah gets all up in her feelings about him being "unfaithful", I'm gonna have to reconsider my enjoyment of this manhwa. :/

ohLucas honey, even if Roxant gives up on Leah, doesn't mean that she'll accept you. Stop chasing after people who doesn't want you. *pats*

Ok I was ok with Lucas at first bc of his dedication and how genuine he was but WHAT THE HELL THIS IS JUST HIM BEING SELFISH..... even after Leah rejected him so clearly he still thinks he has a chance and is even going after Roxant??? As if telling Roxant to back off will make Leah choose him?? Boy know when to quit.... If Leah finds out idk if you guys will stay friends......... Honesty if a close friend of mine did this I'd slap them into orbit.

On a side note someone save Schultz from being raped oh lord... Why is he so unfortunate.......

Lucas is really stubborn and a bit obnoxious, but I wish he was more of an awful person so I could hate him! It sucks knowing that he has a good heart, I want him to be happy! He clearly just needs to move on. I really want the best for all my babies :,)

Yeah Lucas was OK when he was trying to convince Leah, but going behind her back to get the fiance she agreed to, call it off?! The hell man. Not okay. And Becca, I don't know her game but hopefully this will at least help Noah realize how hurtful it is to watch the person you love walk off with someone else.

Dex-chan lover
This was... a deeply uncomfortable chapter. Having people, especially people you know and trust, spike your drink is a good way to lose all faith in humanity.

Well beca is a Thot and needs a chill pill and keep her hands to herself. And Lucas I thank you for putting on his head there is people there who loves her... But also I'm sorry tho. XD

Where's the next chap. I cannot with this cliffhanger. I'm crying. Someone save our schultz boy.
Roxy claim ur girl, put lucas in his place.
Lucas come on, Leah has already rejected you, move on. Even if there's no engagement, Leah just don't look at u that way. It is okay to be sad, u just have to swallow the reality. It is painful but that's just how life work.

Becca girl..... you better STOP. And lucas is being VERY annoying now considering that leah has been very clear that she doesn’t and can’t like him the same way smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thanks for the chapter!💖

Users who are viewing this thread