BUCCI GANG

Hi ! I am working for my thesis on manga and anime, and hope that you would help me with a quick survey on the consumption and psychology of the otaku 🙃
I thank you all in advance and wish you all the best for the future 😇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaYQVV5PIaJ6LVx2MpKa5pUigq6rK4RtzuZS_dTSk8xk8w1A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you guys for all your work bringing us the English translations of our favorite stories. :) just wondering, do you guys have a website you post your work on or is it all uploaded here?

does anyone know where the art in the banner is from? the whole thing is so aesthetic~

Hey Bucci Gang, you guys are awesome and I love reading your translations. I humbly request that you focus your efforts on Raeliana and A Stepmother’s Marchen.

Supporter
I notice that you have release several other chapters 2 to 3 times to every one of I'm in Love with the Villianous. I believe there should be a balance to your releases and translation. I understand that people have thier own lives and things but when i noticed that precedence have been given to other manga over probably one of the best manga i just wanted to urge you all to take up I Favor the Villianous and release chapter 5

Double-page supporter
Please update a Stepmother's Marchen or let someone else handle it! It is only fair to your fans!

(ο̬̬̬̬̬̬̬̏̃ɷο̬̬̬̬̬̬̬̏̃)senpai uhmm... a-no.... uhmmm.... could you drop i favor the villainess translated chapter 5 i've been waiting for the english translated so uhmmm... a-no is it okay.?! by the way ARIGATO GOZAIMASU FOR TRANSLATING THE CHAPTERS OF OUR FAVORITE MANGA you guys are the best! GO! GO! GO! ganmane.! (⌯꒪꒫꒪)੭ु⁾⁾

Users who are viewing this thread