Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 112 - Why Have You Forsaken Me

Dex-chan lover
not a fan of this plot direction tbh major whiplash from the direction every plot thread took

also there’s no way dostoevsky’s dead before we even find out what crime and punishment does right
it's literally so annoying how the anime adaptation progresses the plot first before the original manga itself
editorial meddling might play a part with how messy the direction has been

What are you smoking, BSD is literally about how Hitler was right
I guess you refer to this, "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer! [One People, One Realm, One Leader!]"
I disagree with the "One People" part. I think that Hitler meant here that the citizens of the "One Realm" must be composed only of one race of people, here, the Aryan Race and all the other races had to be eliminated.
However, Fukuchi does not believe that. He aims for every country to forfeit their authority over their military by having them implement the plan of the Humankind Army so that war between countries ceases to exist.
Hitler wanted to bring Germany to glory by conducting violence over other nation-states and also killing their citizens so that the Germans essentially ruled the world.
How can we compare the end results of both these scenarios, or even their means, or even your point, their ideals?
I know you were most probably trying to focus on the "One Leader" part, but I believe that the 1st part of this slogan, "One People" is the part of Hitler's ideology that is the most critical.

Group Leader
Can someone give a tl;dr? My head hurts.
1. Fukuchi posits that war occurs because people are aware of an "us vs. them" mentality, so if the entire world was united as one big "us," war wouldn't occur.

2. Fukuchi (and political scientist Max Weber) says that a "nation" is any entity with the power to control a military, so if every nation's militaries were all under the control of the leader of the Army of Mankind, war deeeeefinitely wouldnt occur

What are you smoking, BSD is literally about how Hitler was right​
hey buddy i think you're confusing BSD with a different series! attack on titan is right over this way, i have a few mint condition copies in my wine cellar actually! there's sadly no wine down there, i traded in that old habit for reading manga and watching anime years ago, but i'd be glad to lend you my old copies :)

(i have never seen nor read attack on titan past the first season when my siblings watched it in like 2015 or some shit whenever the anime started airing however i know far too much about it)​

Users who are viewing this thread