Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 23 - What do I do, Unnie?

Aggregator gang
What. What? What!? WHAT!!!??? W.H.A.T. !??!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!?!
Noooooooooo!! Bunny, noooooooo!!!! You can't date him just cause he likes you!!!!! (I mean you can, but you should consult your own feelings!!)
You were thinking about Industrial Design guy while on a date with hiiiiiiim!!! That's a red flaaaaaaag!!!!!!
Oh please, manhwa gods..... please let her friends and our Won-ie talk some sense into this giiiiirl!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
WTF!!!! NO!!! BUNNY HOW COULD YOU CHOOSE LITERALLY THE WORST ONE???????

SIS NOOOOO!!! YOU HAVE HEAVEN SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AND YOU CHOOSE THE SUSPECT???

Dang... I was rooting for Yeol.
Well I’m predicting the endgame to be Won but I was rooting for Yeol!

Who’d have thought she’d choose the shadiest one of the bunch.

WAAAAAT WHY DOES SHE WANNA GO OUT WITH THE NOSEJOB GUY AKSJHASKJAHS HE'S THE MOST SUSPICIOUS GORL even though he says he likes you hhnnnnghhhh it's too fast........ KJHDKAJHS

i like how most of the comments are in disagreement though AHAHAHA

Aggregator gang
In my heart I said Yeol, and she just...what? Rang? Mr. Sus?

I guess she wanted to test Yeol because he's the most straightforward guy that said he's interested in her :think:
I'll laugh hard if the next chapter shows her miss pointing her fingers

plot twist XoX I guess I would have chosen rang too after all -////- bc 1. he's not from the campus (dating someone not from the same campus/school/work place is sometimes beneficial XD) and 2. he's straightforward... so why not?
it might be a cliffhanger though... I wouldnt be surprised if in next chapter she's actually says "oh... I meant this person!" and points at yeol lol

Users who are viewing this thread