Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 24 - Cowardly Lover

i was surprised to get another chapter so soon! also bro bunny really does like yeol, but only for his looks so far. hopefully we can see more of the personalities of the other guys soon!

lord bunny just at least try it out with yeol and keeping the relationship a secret can be safe too like if u like him already in the first place why try going out with another boy and messing with their heart 😐

Aggregator gang
Phew. Major crisis averted..... for now. The situation just became deliciously complicated though XD
Thank you for the quick updaaaate! I really needed this haha

If only Truck-kun would send me into the this webtoon so I can be reborn as Bunny 🙏🙏🙏

So Won is completely friendzoned huh? Too bad he stands out the most in look wise and personality wise

I'm having a hard time figuring out Won's feelings. Does he like her? Or does he really see her as a sibling?

Dex-chan lover
This is so annoying 🤧 cut Rang out, try dating Yeol... I don’t get why Bunny thinks dating someone in your department has to be such a public affair. Is it a Korean thing?

Fed-Kun's army
So does Won think of Bunny as more as a close friend/sister cause I don't really think he has any romantic feeling for her(even tho I am shipping them so hard(ToT)) same goes for Bunny. Also I agree with the blond hair girl unless the person is a priest or taken I think you can still like them.

I think Won is just a really close friend to Bunny. Through the few chapters that have display Won and Bunny together, Won doesn't really show any romantic feelings towards Bunny. He shows just a friendship between the two. He doesn't seems to have any romantic feelings tbh, but it COULD be possible in later chapters that he MAY(?) develop feelings towards her.

"girl, speak some sense" TRU

i genuinely appreciate won! even though it seems like there are no romantic feelings involved, he really cares for bunny & thinks about the guys without relating it to him (idk if i make sense but usually they feel jealousy that's why they stop the girl but for won he thinks about the guys' actions/vibe towards bunny herself)

We are truly blessed with another chapter and with so much text! Thank you translator-nim

Also I'm glad she has good friends cuz I really wanted to slap some sense into her close minded views!!

Users who are viewing this thread