Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Way To Measure The Distance With An Honest Person

Group Leader
@justforthelulz LMAO THAT WAS GOOD. Yours looks better than ours damn.

@BDM130 And you mean the puppy? It's from our other project, My Idol Came To My House. I assume you meant that one though.

I hope the trend is that she slowly becomes more optimistic about herself and others, and there’s no stereotypical love rival villain with the pretty girl!

No drama please. This is so nice and cute already, please don't let the other girl be mean!!

Fed-Kun's army
I came here because the MC is so god damn cute. I hope it stays like this for the next few chapter.

Double-page supporter
i relate so hard to her social anxiety always being paranoid of how others see you and always waiting for the right timing to ask stuff, and the metaphor of conversations being like a bunch of baseballs hitting you in the face before you even have a chance to swing is,,,such a big mood holy shit

Fed-Kun's army
PEOPLE WHO HAVE GARDENING SKILLS AND CAN TEND TO FLOWERS ARE REALLY ATTRACTIVE.
I say on behalf on people who want to grow beautiful flowers but don't like tending routinely.

Fed-Kun's army
@softhaneul yes...no... gardening it's the only hobbie I have besides reading and games, not even a single person found it cool in any way lol

Dex-chan lover
dude (almost?) skipped a small reunion with middle school friends to help her that's really nice

Users who are viewing this thread