Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Unpopular Girl And The Unattainable Flower

Dex-chan lover
idk whats going to happen in the rest of the chapter but my god the yuri energy of that opening panel

edit:
9eb1cd3cfe05a15746744ed5492ea3db.jpg

Group Leader
Idk I kinda like her. She’s probably been surrounded by fake and opportunistic people most of her life, so she’s just kinda adapted and accepted it.
But since our MC is genuinely a good girl (but with really low levels of self esteem), she can’t bring herself to take advantage of her.
Also it’s not like she’s bullying her. She’s just “fake”, but she’s still really nice to MC even if it’s not genuine (for now). We all know eventually she’ll show her true personality with MC and be accepted, and then be the ultimate sarcastic wing(wo)man.

They’re definitely gonna be best friends.

@sakuchu I hold the same sentiments. She's become jaded for sure having been surrounded with the wrong kind of people. This is not to condone or excuse her personality or behavior, but I believe she isn't too far gone. Hana is exactly the friend she needs to help her change for the better, and I think she could also help Hana develop more confidence in herself. I do feel like they'll eventually be good friends if not bffs.

Dex-chan lover
"Can't it rain so we cancel it?"
if that ain't a mood I don't know what else is XD

Also, again, pretty common trope, but I can also see the two of them becoming friends, the "mean girl" here is clearly still redeemable, and too accidentally goofy to be a real threat ^^

I'm looking forward to Uguisudani (that name is so long‼) using her calculating manipulative skills in her BFF Tabata's favor.

Group Leader
What a two-faced fucking bitch Uguisudani is. Hope she ends up in a miserable relationship with that ugly bastard that thinks she likes him. She's the real ugly bitch in this story.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah how dare she not be a fake little sh*t like you right?
what a stupid cow

Users who are viewing this thread