Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Charlotte is the maid, who is NOT the unlikable tsundere present in this chapter.

Aggregator gang
@Halesy charlotte's secret according to the hints the early chapters
fallen princess who is essentially being shelterd by the slow family in the "original game" slow protects her from the shadows and she marrys the crystal ball idiot

Power Uploader
(Shitposting this just because no-one laughed at it in discord.)
oink.png

Power Uploader
@BDM130

No spoiler (I haven't read the WN or LN myself), but I assume so. I mean, the title of the series is literally that Slow wants to confess to Charlotte. I think Tina is best girl, but I doubt she'll win. From what I've been told she's not even in the original story, as the "commoner" friend character in the WN is a guy.

@Drake68655
Nobody is mistaken.
Charlotte simply also didn't demonstrate any interest in Slow in a romantic way.
Admittedly this is the fault of both the old and new Slow for coddling her to the point of frustrating her, as of now I can't see any romance between both working out when one side refuse any romance advances and the other side refused to allow the girl to demonstrate any real value, to the point of directly rejecting any lessons for her, aside from housekeeping despite her desperately wanting to do so.

There is a reason why in the old route, Charlotte run away with the hero.
He is willing to protect her while still allowing her to demonstrate her strength as a white mage without pushing her away, unlike new and old Slow.

Aggregator gang
I know he took it too far even if he knew the knight "true" nature but still that twin pigtail need to stfu. Acting all high and shit, what right does she have to be mad at him accidentally insulting the knight when she make makes fun of the mc intentionally.
Piss off ungrateful little shit!

Double-page supporter
didn't he say that cepahs didn;t do anything till he got the princess, why's he pushing him now?

Dex-chan lover
let her be kidnapped, grilled or skewered
honestly NONE of the supposed FMC is likeable
only tina is better and yes she's NOT the FMC (just another "harem"spot, but NOT exactly lover either)

So the princess has spent this whole story insulting him an calling him a disgrace to his family but the moment he snap back he is wrong. And she doing all this because she can't sort her feelings out.

Dex-chan lover
So the princess has spent this whole story insulting him an calling him a disgrace to his family but the moment he snap back he is wrong. And she doing all this because she can't sort her feelings out.
Because he, the original character was a scumbag enough for them to break the engagement, the isekaied dude just barely started and will continue to get insulted until the changes will be more believable.

He didn't shown a good side by underlying the knight creditability through his birt as an unwanted child, something he didn't had control over.

What feelings to sort out, she is an ex fiance, they broke up with strong enough reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread