Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
lol anime so bad that viewer isekai themself to change the plot

I recall that Slow become thin and confess much later in LN so this is manga original

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm in the, "this is one of the endings of all time," group. Nothing unexpected, for better or worse. Like many, it was interesting in the beginning, and then started rolling without really getting anywhere. Things happen, sometimes interesting things, but they have little meaning.

Dex-chan lover
lol anime so bad that viewer isekai themself to change the plot

I recall that Slow become thin and confess much later in LN so this is manga original
His body did become thin after slaying dragon... it just went back to fat right after and continue to be this way from what I read.
Seem like they move confession scene to the ending of first arc tho?

Dex-chan lover
glad we got to the end for manga. Sad if it was axed or only a tool for the LN. Curious if anyone here has read the LN and can confirm he does confess to her here and how things go in the LN after? Is it still on going?

Dex-chan lover
There is more in the LN and WN yeah, manga only adapted 3 LN Volumes at least until 45 which was the end of Vol.3, and this chapter being sorta a teaser for Volume 4 and future (some stuff between 45-46 don't actually happen until later tho, probably did it to be a less lame ending), but there is 10 Vol. for the LN, which are completely translated to english by J-Novel and the WN that continued past those 10 Volumes and still ongoing, since last LN update was in 2020 or so
so, why are both different? LN/WN?

i dont feel like reading both, just 1 of them but canon. can i just read LN and then WN?

Dex-chan lover
Well happy to have seen the end of another manga, thank you for translating to this point

I honestly lost track of the story at one point, and I never quite recovered. I was somewhat relieved when it concluded and the main character confessed, that was a welcome change. The concept of the protagonist losing weight from fighting a dragon seemed rather lame. It would have been more engaging to see his weight loss progress from chapter to chapter, so I believe there was some wasted potential in this regard.

Contributor
such a shame that so many Japanese products are revealing themselves as aiming to be "fine" at best. this is a striking example. "fine". will I remember about it in 2 hours? doubt it.

Unfortunately, not much development. It is on par of current Manga.
There are differences in LN and Manga as MC confess to Charlotte later than in Manga.
MC become thin much alter in LN. (Vol. 5 - Due to stress) Later, he become fat again due to Charlotte feeding him too much after confession. At the end, he workout to become thin with muscle to fight end bosses.
As for romance, not much development. Charlotte still a servant to Denning house so she isn't in the position for marriage.
She also cannot reveal herself officially since MC country and others will surely try to use her for their own gain. (Princess made a deal with the queen to leave Charlotte alone even they knew who Charlotte is)
LN ends (either axed or the author ran out of idea) with no further official development, but several people know they are dating.
There was a rumor that the author had a dispute with the LN Distributors that’s why LN suddenly axed. I think author finding new distributor.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, now it's the end. I'm glad that I could at least see the end of the manga

Users who are viewing this thread