Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
The power to burn calories by using mana reminds me of the manga of a retired hero, where the heroine turns into her possessed by demon mode purposefully to decrease her calories, and that she is always seen stuffing her face after using that power.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feels dull that he's suddenly bishie-thin, it was the one thing that separated it from other such stories where the isekai'd(or in this case, over-souled, I guess?) guy starts fat and instantly becomes skinny and/or buff.
It was the rare time that the fat guy wasn't the comic relief or the jobber, and it gave the guy a distinct look from the standard light novel protags.

Dex-chan lover
When he said "use up all I saved" I had a feeling he would become skinny. Maybe we are just storing mana.....kinda makes sense if you think about it bc fat is packaged calories for usage hahaha. I also enjoyed that coming to terms with the OG spirit of the body also allowed him access to all spirits again. So far I am really enjoying the story. Ty translator, was a nice suprise to see that many chaps

Users who are viewing this thread