Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Wow is it really over or is there more in the WN/LN?
There is more in the LN and WN yeah, manga only adapted 3 LN Volumes at least until 45 which was the end of Vol.3, and this chapter being sorta a teaser for Volume 4 and future (some stuff between 45-46 don't actually happen until later tho, probably did it to be a less lame ending), but there is 10 Vol. for the LN, which are completely translated to english by J-Novel and the WN that continued past those 10 Volumes and still ongoing, since last LN update was in 2020 or so

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WN/LN still has more
But nonetheless, they choose the right part to end the Manga. No much of a cliffhanger and a proper ending to say the least

Unlike a certain dragon chain manga....and no trust in humanity manga...

Dex-chan lover
There is more in the LN and WN yeah, manga only adapted 3 Volumes at least until 45 which was the end of Vol.3, but there is 10 for the LN (which are completely translated to english by J-Novel) and the WN that continued past those 10 Volumes and still ongoing, since last LN update was in 2020 or so
Pls I need spoiler about MC x Charlotte development 🤭

The WN has 500+ chapters and this ended at ~ch 100, but I guess the ending could've been worse. Now I have to decide whether I care enough to read 400 chapters of this...

Dex-chan lover
Well... That was something. Like my fellow said "of all the ending there could have been, this is one of them". This was nicely done and without any missing part. Concluded like it should have concluded. No miss note, nothing. The end did felt a little short but it adds to the melancholya. Loved it a lot, loved reading it and commenting it with everyone here.
Special thanks to all the translators and the writer/Artist for this adventure.
Much love everyone

Dex-chan lover
When I saw him turn into a pig in the Raws, I really thought that was a metaphor. Not something he could actually do.

So yeah. Anyone wanna spoil me on where things up from here?

Double-page supporter
Unlike a certain dragon chain manga....and no trust in humanity manga...

actually sorta curious as to these manga to avoid them, since it really sucks to start a manga then get news that it gets axed and gets a rush job ending or perpetual cliffhanging, which very few manga can pull off a rush ending

Users who are viewing this thread