Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
I just devoured all of the mochi-hachi releases, and that ride was straight wild.

Damn, son.

Well done, thou good and faithful servant.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to the world of "magic diet" that you often see in OI stories.
Please note that he doesn't have any visible physical consequence of accelerated diet

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't mind Slow staying chubby, he looked much cuter that way but I kinda understand why they want to make him an ikemen for the finale.

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna sounds sadistic. But you definitely need enemy that push your MC to their limits, to the point they almost giving up.
That's when the fans began cheering on them.
Characters grow through challenges. A lot of these isekai or whatever stories shy away from real challenges, and always have the MC clearly on top of everything.

A lot of the time it just comes across as unlocking more true potential in a way that makes it feel as if you can just repeat that ad nauseam until a sufficient amount of pages have been filled for the conclusion to come.

Dex-chan lover
Characters grow through challenges. A lot of these isekai or whatever stories shy away from real challenges, and always have the MC clearly on top of everything.

A lot of the time it just comes across as unlocking more true potential in a way that makes it feel as if you can just repeat that ad nauseam until a sufficient amount of pages have been filled for the conclusion to come.
TBF isn't it the same in shonen series? I always find it funny that people are so quick to put Isekai into scrutiny when it's doing the same steps the other more liked "genre" have used for a very very long time now.

Dex-chan lover
TBF isn't it the same in shonen series?
Shonen action is not one of my favourites to read, and I'm not giving them a free pass. However, they don't tend to have these completely OP characters who face absolutely no real challenges. The better ones also have much more substantial build-up for those extra powers.

Contributor
When they said that fats are the body's emergency stores of energy in starvation times, surely they didn't mean it as emergency stores of magic power as well. I guess the piggy duke is no more, he's the ex-piggy duke now.

By the way he called Sekhmet "senpai", I'd hazard a guess that the dragon was once human, or something? And the Hugh Jack royal family was descended from his lover (and hopefully him too if he used to be human) I guess? Maybe the dragon's tale was told at some point and I just forgot.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

So Dening r shinobi clan from konoha?
I see...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
When they said that fats are the body's emergency stores of energy in starvation times, surely they didn't mean it as emergency stores of magic power as well. I guess the piggy duke is no more, he's the ex-piggy duke now.

By the way he called Sekhmet "senpai", I'd hazard a guess that the dragon was once human, or something? And the Hugh Jack royal family was descended from his lover (and hopefully him too if he used to be human) I guess? Maybe the dragon's tale was told at some point and I just forgot.
Probably, the Lili he mentioned he's returning to might be the first princess he was together with and the dragon form was a curse or something. Just a speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread