Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
.... kinda a lackluster ending. There's a few interactions I'd like to see. And particularly I want a side-story about their adventures and certain people's thoughts on the suddenly thin duke

I really enjoyed this manga wish it wasn't end of it but i will definitly read LN and WN but im not sure should i start from beginning or after volume 3 sigh... even so im kinda depressed manga ended here but i will definitly read WN/LN also if anyone interested Magikano's manga tranlation almost completed that one aswell took 5 years to completed i will read after watching the anime.

Supporter
This was honestly a pretty good trip and a decent ending for a manga that got axed as compared to the novel. I can kinda understand though. This was 1/5 of the story, roughly? And already 45 chapters? I couldn't see this manga getting +200 chaps realistically.

Dex-chan lover
so, why are both different? LN/WN?

i dont feel like reading both, just 1 of them but canon. can i just read LN and then WN?
They're generally different because most of the time they start with a WN without any external editing, and if it gets popular enough it gets picked up by some published for a LN. At that point, it's more edited and sometimes changed into what the author figures would be better, or pressured into it, or some other reason.

But even if they're different, both are still "canon". They're just different stories, and it basically depends on which you like more.

Dex-chan lover
1. why bury it? seems very wasteful, surely the materials have value. Very disrespectful to kill something and leave all of it to rot like that, effectively taking something's life entirely in vain.

2. Feels very irresponsible to bury a dragon whole like that. Not only is it going to be a likely target for necromancers and grave plunderers, but also makes it far too likely for it to rise as a zombie/bone/corpse dragon. And even if none of that happens, it is extremely likely to affect the area immensely - spawning a dungeon on its body, or polluting/corrupting the area, or making it inhabitable from generating too much ambient magic making monsters too powerful. and so on. This is the fantasy equivalent of dumping your nuclear powerplants waste material in a shallow hole somewhere.

3. For all you readers out there, what this manga teaches you, the moral of its story, is that you can be as kind and rich and powerful as you ever dream of, but so long as you are fat, the girl will rather stay in a professional relationship working as your maid (to get paid your money). But the moment your body magically turns into a fit ikemen... she will throw herself at you happily.

Dex-chan lover
1. why bury it? seems very wasteful, surely the materials have value. Very disrespectful to kill something and leave all of it to rot like that, effectively taking something's life entirely in vain.

2. Feels very irresponsible to bury a dragon whole like that. Not only is it going to be a likely target for necromancers and grave plunderers, but also makes it far too likely for it to rise as a zombie/bone/corpse dragon. And even if none of that happens, it is extremely likely to affect the area immensely - spawning a dungeon on its body, or polluting/corrupting the area, or making it inhabitable from generating too much ambient magic making monsters too powerful. and so on. This is the fantasy equivalent of dumping your nuclear powerplants waste material in a shallow hole somewhere.

3. For all you readers out there, what this manga teaches you, the moral of its story, is that you can be as kind and rich and powerful as you ever dream of, but so long as you are fat, the girl will rather stay in a professional relationship working as your maid (to get paid your money). But the moment your body magically turns into a fit ikemen... she will throw herself at you happily.
1 out of respect to an old guardian
2 cause the author is over it
3 ..... I think the moral of the story is that someone rushed out the ending cause they lost materials, money and/or just wanted to end it so they can move on with their lives for some other reason

I know that this manga is based on a novel but this series ended in such a nice way than any other series that i known. Like a very good tied knot without any loose end.

Also, Thanks for the translation. ❤️ It's been fun reading a completed isekai manga with good ending like this

Contributor
Slow, my man. Restoring the kingdom of Hugh Jack and, ahem, continuing the royal bloodline is not mutually exclusive to his life goal of loving Charlotte. Just saying.

Eh, so it seems events in the manga did reignite a fire in Alicia's feelings when it came to Slow. Too bad for her, in this adaptation Charlotte wins (no idea about the novel). I'd say she made the right choice going with Shuuya for an adventure.

We got a real ending this time, and a happy one too. I'm relieved the romance was at least not left unresolved and maybe it's a good thing the resolution happened now and not dragged out for much longer. Also, the title didn't end up becoming a complete scam since it's obviously implied he confessed to her and she accepted. It's fine.

Dex-chan lover
1 out of respect to an old guardian
2 cause the author is over it
3 ..... I think the moral of the story is that someone rushed out the ending cause they lost materials, money and/or just wanted to end it so they can move on with their lives for some other reason
1. disrespect*
2. well yeah, was asking more from a watsonian perspective lol
3. you're no fun :p Also, that isn't the moral either, I would argue it has no moral and is simply formulaic.

Users who are viewing this thread