Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Lol, Oliver was saved. Oliver was the second guard of tsundere, aka knight killed by Cephas (the guy on whom two mcs girl friends fawn over) in the back. Cephas will surely return as nothing is wrong to cuck MC.

Dex-chan lover
This is a really interesting concept for an isekai. Shame it’s a bit typical in the harem approach.

Dex-chan lover
@simcacwan At least it's just his girth which is that of a pig. His face isn't quite that of a Japanese orc.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp...looks like the guards are in peak health if they can high tail it like that.

Dex-chan lover
I keep feeling frustrated that they use "staff" when the English word is "wand," but... the Japanese uses the word "staff" for it ever time.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Excuse me maybe i missed something, but WHY exactly didn`t Slow want to out the traitor and national security threat again?

Dex-chan lover
Sure, make the guy who got *stabbed* through the *chest*, make him walk around. that's definitely a good idea
And make him answer questions, coz talking is surely not an issue after you've been stabbed through the chest 😑

Users who are viewing this thread