Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

That's it? Awww

Dening didn't even get a chance to oink.

"this month" you guys realize this was the chapter that came out in may? last page is advertising the august issue in end of june...

hallo hallo, anyone can tell me what chapter in the novel this iss? arigathanksss :>

Dex-chan lover
Is the novel like this as well? Just as sudden in shifting to a new plot as this? Labyrinth. Okay, whatever.

And then the Catholic Church. I just want to point out that you literally never see any kind of work, even fiction, talk bad about something similar to the Japanese emperor. The government has actually been known to censor and ban works that talk bad about the imperial family. But it's all cool when authors make "foreigners" look bad because they don't dare to ever disgrace the holy emperor of Japan.

End rant.

He eats better and seems to do a fair amount of physical activity yet hasn’t lost a pound lol. Guess I’m thinking of this again due to this chapter feeling out of place and besides the last couple sentences adds nothing. Oh well how much can you expect when the MC is fat, oinks, and actually is named Slow when no every one else has normal names.

Dex-chan lover
Length aside, I swear it feels like there's a chapter of exposition missing between this and the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Honored knight? Who gives a crap, underdog who lurks in shadows sounds more fitting for him

Dex-chan lover
Who's the Dening family heir? If the MC is called Piggy Duke, is it just a double insult if he's not going to be the next Dening duke when the current one dies? If he is, in fact, the heir, he shouldn't really care much about being some Guardian Knight. Unless it's actually some governmental office, not just an honorary title, that would give him extra power without a huge burden of responsibilities.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the speech bubbles showed who's talking, it sometimes gets tough to decide who is saying what

Dex-chan lover
Princess, so chubby looking one...

Also, i remember Bob, a tekken character. He was like Slow, fat and brawler looking. But dude, that very "Bob" was bullied us when fighting him, on any player, he was so fast...

Dex-chan lover
I kind of not get what's happening, particularly the knight thing. Well at least princess looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread