Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita

Aggregator gang
This has so many 10 stars because this is a meme story, broken mc, broken plot, broken world, and broken harem. If you came here for any other reason than to laugh or fap, you don't belong here

Contributor
I give it 10 stars because, well, is a bit different, 99% ecchi e 1% isekai. Pretty original and moreover the mc is not the same redundant beta scared of girls. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
When you make an Isekai, but just dont give a f*ck, instead it turns into an Non-Hentai with a little bit of Isekai somewhere in between and a lot of f*cking.

10/10 UNIQUENESS IN THE MASS OF ISEKAI ACHIEVED!

Dex-chan lover
TLDR
Good service manga so people gave it high score.
In turn it attracts the usual shitposters who want plot in a story about PLOT so in their butthurt they give a 0.

Imagine that, a harem manga that focuses on fan service. If that ain't your thing, don't read it. 10/10 bb
Eat shit 0 star betas.

@chaoskunk did it get over the NTR phase? or at least the "i can't do this, because i love theother girl that doesn't know what a penis is!"

The smut gets to me after a while, but this manga has funny moments, too. Dunno why everything has to either be smut or not.
Can't we all just agree, together, that people who like NTR need therapy?
We are all allies in the war against NTR trash!

either be hentai or dont, dont do something so lame just to stay in some kind of rating...
also why is that literally all loli and shota

Aggregator gang
@Chaoskunk: Only way I can see that happening is if the girl turned out to be bi for the other girls or that she's completely cool with their plan of the other girls just wanting a strong baby. How messed up would it be if she was in an NTR situation herself and was just pretending to be the fool to keep Peter from suspecting. Seems like that kind of ending for that manga.

Dex-chan lover
When you think you'll get an action fantasy with some erotic fan service. But you actually get fantasy erotic fan service with some action.

Dex-chan lover
get some fanservice / s*x scene sometime in harem genre, maybe ok with it. but showing only s*x scene on every chapter, you overdoing it dear author

Dex-chan lover
5.29 bayesian rating; 5.19 mean rating; 43,64% alpha club; 56,36% beta club

Dex-chan lover
@Hordy987 thanks for chapter 27. despite the pretentious attitude of some people here, they keep coming back anyway. it's admirable that you do not get disouraged translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread