Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita

Group Leader
Fun fact: this is in the top 20 lowest ranked manga on this site. (Not counting all the ones with no rating)

Seriously guys, do not wait for a story or whatever, put your brain on the floor.
A mandatory step to read this manga in good condition.

ill but on the category
so bad thats its good

its dumb, just dumb
cecillia best girl btw

Aggregator gang
@vodspod: It's a story manga, but one with a lot of sex. My personal theory is that because the mangaka saw there was a lot of horndogs wanting more "action" in harem manga, he decided to do just that to both provide that service and poke fun at these readers. Maybe he's trying to get people to be burned out on the idea, I don't know. Seems to be working, either way.

Dex-chan lover
its really strange that people rate this above 8.. and there's people who put 10 on this (152 of them)..
you sir.. pls double check you brain.. it might have some major fault of something.. 🤔

meanwhile.. my rating 3 goes down to 1.. kek
pls present me at least once.. a decent chapter without humping..

Actual hentai oneshots have more story than this one.
The ant subjugation was just a trap and now the story has completely dissolved into nothingness.
The only acceptable thing is the art, but the rest is just crappy. Aren't mangaka supposed to start with erotic/hentai 1st?

If yes this one surely failed big times doing that, it just looks like an H-Doujinshi based on some popular moe-crap like !d0lm@s*** or K@n+@! C0ll3*****

I'm sure there has to be a story somewhere between all the sex scenes. Keep looking.

Fed-Kun's army
For those looking for a better summary:
The dude fucks well drawn "animal" girls. No reading required.

For those who are screwing with the ratings, and those wondering why the split in ratings...

The art is 10/10 for hentai purposes.
The story is 0/10 for others.

There doesn't really need to be a story, but it would have been better if there was.
REGARDLESS, stop voting 0 just because you wanted a story when it was clear from chapter 1 the "plot" was fuckin.

Aside from this having no plot, for the people who care, the characters don't have good personalities at all, most notably the MC. I kind of liked it at the start but it quickly de-escalated. There's not really much going on in any of the chapters, which is what really makes this cringy. It's like reading a rough draft of a rough draft. This doesn't even have a scrap of substance to it. The only real reason to enjoy it is for the smut and/or ecchiness, which still doesn't have much to it.

If u look for plot, action, romance, or w/e beside fap materials then don't bother with this...... plot zero, battle scene below zero, romance is a v as in girls readily spread their legs..... utterly awful as a story.....

This is with these kind of case you realize that a one-sided story is really no fun to read at all.
Well the story feels really rushed so maybe, MAYBE the novel is better.

Btw, that chimera ant arc was awesome, Togashi will be proud.

Dex-chan lover
the story is shit, the writing is shit, the world building is shit, even the sex scenes are shit. The only redeeming quality of this manga is that the girls are cute. 4/10

Dex-chan lover
Every person saying this manga is shit makes the author like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj_-M0I6Wlw

Users who are viewing this thread