Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita

Dex-chan lover
this manga is honest and horny. it's fine like that but much of what's nice about it comes off rather disappointing because they aren't put into a carefully made piece. a lot of it just feel like sketches of something that could be good (in a popcorn entertainment kind of way).

raina best girl

From the way this ended it seems that there would be a sequel for the actual story? If so I wouldnt mind reading it. So if anyone knows if the next part will actually come out please let me know

Anyone knows or read the novel the real reason his summoning? Im still curious even though this manga is rubbish
Btw thanks for scanlation translated this manga. I know they hold thier stomach not to vomit

I just want to know why they switched Sharuru Natsumi's name to Charles Neustadt? He's some contractor in Florida who never built a bunch of homes he was paid to build. Was the TL one of those people or something?

This thing is absolute trash, but it breaks so many clichés of the genre that it becomes awesome. Imagine a guy that gets isekai'd and is completely aware that he has cheat codes on for invincibility and automatic maximum affection with every girl so he can do whatever the fuck he and his dick wants. If he's gonna get a free harem, then might as well go all the way down that route. I don't play games with cheats or trainers activated so I can savor the story, I do it to see how ludicrous the game can get. The girls were as cute as they were lewd, and I don't mind when a manga stops just short of being hentai. A couple of panels of implied sex is enough for me.
The author and the MC were like "This is what I'll do because I want to and there's nothing you elitist fucks can do to stop me!". And I happen to share his sense of dumb fun instead of cringing at it. I find it more genuine than other manga where a plot is enforced at the expense of entertainment and sincerity.
I can't recommend this with a straight face, but do try it. There's a lot of laughs to be had if the author's fantasies match yours.

Double-page supporter
@ OverlordSaiki
I question sanity of those who gave THIS 10/10.
They could've read a hentai but no.
My dick has temporarily tired yet my mind still craves tits, this manga sounds like the perfect middle ground.
Thanks for the strong recommendation, will give it a look.

EDIT: Oh wait I had already started reading this. It's boring as fuck, I've read hentai with a better paced and more interesting plot. Pretty much everything is rushed and glossed over, even the lewd scenes.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyway this sucks
It just sucks
For any of the things you might like about this there is a better alternative
This is utter garbage
The only think it could be good at is be a retarded parody of every isekai mashed together and even then i wouldnt read further than 2 chapters
Author should do hentai instead and fully embrace the braindead mating season feel this gives off
Mc is such a fucking pussy magnet that within the first chapter we already have a girl he can fuck
Its so fucking stupid and it feels like the disgusting fantasy of some spoiled fuck that got too much love from his parents and now thinks hes entitled to fuck girls

The only kind of fantasy i accept is the one about wholesome love and care

Art was decent, but the story seems like it was written by a horny 14 year old boy.

I'm not sure how this made it past the editor.

i really liked this but the ending came fast and left me wanting more i think it should have went on longer

@spauldo thats easy. That means the editor also like it.

Good manga in terms of character design but would not recommend on the readers who like world building and character building focused story because this is focused on harem building and take note that it is tagged as smut so its expected since most smut are like this.

Really like the Ending. Hope can see another manga with the similar setting/story like this one.

Thankyou verymuch :D

Dex-chan lover
What did we learn? Anime MC, Manga MC, Hentai MC etc. etc. Can last longer then any human in reality and can probably ejack over 50+ times in a volume of a giant whale in one night...

non legal loli (essentially pedophilia) smut incomming
can dress it up like a heartwarming romance as much as he wants pedos are pedos

I find it incredible hard to even get through the first chapter. It's like "we have MC and want him to fuck this girl, but I don't know how to write so I will just take this 2x4 and hit them over the head until they are"

Users who are viewing this thread