Call of the Night - Ch. 187 - More Than Ever Before

Dex-chan lover
7e601f297b8194c61fb31dfc2917a614.jpg

WE MADE IT! We finally got the confession! I literally threw my arms up in celebration! This is the first time I've ever read a romance as it released this is true bliss. But now is where the real climax begins. Will they or won't they

Dex-chan lover
This really is one of my favourite series I've read. Top 3 for sure.
I remembered flight of the conchords right as I read this line.
It is your favourite series, it is definitely in your top 3 of the manga series published on free manga sites, depending on the site?

What now? To suck, or not to suck. That is the question.
You mean, his blood right?

Dex-chan lover
Kou's officially decided to order the oldest lotus roots they have in stock, because he likes them like that.

I also really like how Kou utterly cornered Nazuna.

guys, what if author goes this route instead. nazuna refrains from sucking altogether and they just live a normal life together, have seggs and make baby like her mum did. and then maybe when kou is about to die of old age, nazuna sucks him to die together
Still need to pull the trigger on the "lovey-dovey vampire sucks her beloved's blood" gun. Remember, we don't know for sure what'll happen if she does...

...and we don't know what'll happen if she sucks the blood of a half-vampire that also loves her.

(Her father was a plain human, so isn't she a half-vampire, too? What happens then? Will her fangs piercing her skin in that moment, with his emotions, cause him to shift in the process? That happened the second time he shifted. What'll happen then?)

All that, and I'm pretty sure there's going to be a beach chapter, since that was also set up. Not fundamentally for the reasons that a beach chapter is normally had, though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I sense an ending coming on.

It still baffles me that the same author that made Dagashi Kashi made this. It's such a wild shift from Dagashi Kashi and I'm all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread