Can a Guy Like Me Be a Maid?

Weird story, but ok, even though it would probably be trash if you took out the sexualisation of it. Seems like the author has a feminisation fetish which led him to create this. Bad thing about this is that it makes many people think that doing stuff like this is good, even if it'd be very stupid IRL. Important thing is to look at this just as a work of fiction, don't associate it with real life.

End of chapter “because I like (enter name)” is probably just a misunderstanding to create a cliffhanger. He probably doesn’t actually like em but when haven’t got to see why he says why like what usually happens.

I feel like, as much as I like genderswap and crossdressing manga, I just can't really get into this one. You don't just start a manga with "yo, you're all alone in the world now, so let me force you into something you're not comfortable with while you're still in mourning" and then proceed to push it even further past 11. The art is alright, but I feel like I'm gonna have to drop this one. Being trying to lewd to kid and the overdone "she's afraid of men, so just crossdress, lol!" clich, I'm out.

Banned
I'm failing to see what's so sexualized about this manga

There's a ton of other trap/crossdressing manga that are way untamed than this.

@smolbaka I don't really see an 'echhi' tag here tho. It's pretty tame but I don't see what misleaded you into believing this will be so much sexualised

It's normal, nice enough to read. But the female lead is a misandrist and I don't like characters that hate men. Which is why I avoid Yuri mangas because there's a good probability there's someone like that there. So i don't I'mm follow it

Banned
@Evirac
I like manga where it looks like it's yuri but one of them is male
And the boy helps the female characters overcome her hatred or fear of me is always a nice synopsis.

@smolbaka meh. I know I said I avoid these mangas, I’ve read plenty of this type to know this ain’t gonna happen. She won’t be cured of her misandry but she will learn about the truth of mc and he will be an exception to her misandry. Writers love to write this shit because they think this is romantic but it just spoils it for me

Double-page supporter
Me: look gay
Brain: why?
Me: s/he has a d***
Brain: it’s not gay if the d*** is cute
Me: fair point

Users who are viewing this thread