Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Camping with Everyone ①

Hell yeah go public with your relationship! Also, thanks for the TL 🥰

Thanks for the tl !

Although I love these little slices of life /romcom without drama, I can't help but tilt every time any author comes out with the usual "girl-boss secondary character who somehow decided to discard all her career and school life to live the wonderful life of a japanese housewife, marying a colleague or a subordinate in the process". I mean.. idk.. guys we're in 2023 right ? Sometimes manga plots seems to evolve slower than japanese society itself :unsure:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Woo, it's back! Also good to see you've escaped the gacha's clutches for the time being. Hopefully cause you've start back up again, someone won't try to snipe you.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! So glad to read this again after a long time. Bless you!

Dex-chan lover
:wooow: inb4 everyone and their dog actually found out and kept pretending they didn't know

I can't wait for all the coworkers to be like "yeah we all knew you didn't have to hide anything", there's no way they care as much as she has

Double-page supporter
i thought the secret she's keeping would be she's pregnant but in that case wtf is she expecting FL to help with about that lmao

Thanks for the tl !

Although I love these little slices of life /romcom without drama, I can't help but tilt every time any author comes out with the usual "girl-boss secondary character who somehow decided to discard all her career and school life to live the wonderful life of a japanese housewife, marying a colleague or a subordinate in the process". I mean.. idk.. guys we're in 2023 right ? Sometimes manga plots seems to evolve slower than japanese society itself :unsure:
idk why being a housewife/househusband is seen as a bad thing tho (plus going by in-universe lore, she didn't really care much about continuing her original work anyways)

:wooow: inb4 everyone and their dog actually found out and kept pretending they didn't know
well we already know the side couple dude and the lesbian side character are already aware so at the very least it wouldn't be a complete secret lol

Dex-chan lover
Hey peeps, I was looking for the flashback chapter/s that shows the begining of their relation . Can anyone give me the chapter number? Thanks in advance:salute:

Dex-chan lover
Wow I had no idea this series was so long! Thank you for bringing us new chapters and my heart is full knowing how much more there is to look forward to

Users who are viewing this thread